Unity - Abandoned - Desire Den [v1.34 hotfix] [Frosted Brain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GypsybardI

The main menu hides the cursor so its a giant pain to navigate, the text to speech sounds awful and there's barely any NPCs to begin with. Its a semi large map with nothing in it and I only found 2 scenes, if you can even call them that, while playing as the girl. This was in development for 2-3 years??? Yeah no I have no idea why anyone would bother touching this.

This game looks like development hell in its finest form
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

I played this over a year ago when it was earlier in development, and the Dev even responded to my harsh criticism.

After over a full year...the game has not improved at all. The scenes are absolutely horrendous, being stiff in animation and horrid in execution. The holes getting stuffed look more like gaping wounds, being fleshy and pink, always spreading far too wide so you can pretty much stare into them.

The performance is terrible, and the visuals are just decent. They've now added text to speech for the characters, and it's just terrible. The content is somehow almost as lacking as it was back when I first played, and there's still almost no one to enjoy for more than a handful of seconds.

This game has got nothing to offer, and the fact it was once 20$ is absolutely insane.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

j0xssdf3

Sorry, chief, this one's gonna be a no from me.

The gifs and screenshots of the game made it look a lot better than what I just played. Launching the game and going into the main menu makes your cursor invisible, but to see it again you hit escape. Opening the settings and changing the audio doesn't work, and if it does, going from 100% to 25% doesnt make a huge difference. There's also no options for mouse sensitivity, so going into the game with 400dpi made me turn extremely slowly. Had to bump my mouse's DPI up to 1600 to look around normally. Hitting escape will allow you to see your mouse on-screen whether the menu is open or not until you go into the main menu. The sex in the game is kinda wonky with rigid movements and the F/F thrusting being tied to your RMB, which is also tied to moving your camera. Lighting in the game is very off in some rooms (sometimes its even tied to your camera), there's an issue with things popping in/out if you walk outside or if your head touches the roof, and the club in general looks a lot worse than the images on this website.

Really isnt worth your time (or money if you were thinking of supporting the devs). The game was released in 2019 and the prices for the game is fucking outrageous. They separated VR and Desktop, but they're priced them the same, Android version is $20, and there's a bundle to get the desktop, vr, and android builds for a whopping $60, but all you get is 6 poorly animated sex scenes (3 for each character).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

quarzwar

I like that the kobolds are busy doing stuff.
    They are not just standing in one place waiting for the player to interact with them.
    You can walk around just looking at things no problem.
    Could be updated on this site, since the creator has updated the game but that's a minor thing.