VN - Ren'Py - DESIRIUM [v0.1] [ElCharlo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Adonis07

There are some small issues but this game is top tier in the areas that matter, fem. character models and animations.
    Especially the lighting sticks out as well.

I've only played the beginning section so far but im going to get back to it in the future. Its only on 0.1 and with this quality level the dev cycle is going to be quite long.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

galinadubslave

Amazing game! Really good looking girls, Im a ass team guy and the asses are just very good looking and juicing I love that, the story is amazing too! Me personally I love the youngest daughter she is 100% my type of girl!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DongusRex

I have the same complaints about the teacher as everyone else does. Just have her say, "Since you're coming in a week late, meet me after class for the assignments."

I really like the voicing, renders, story ideas, LIs. I can't wait for the next release. This could be a very special game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bannedblex

Wow, just wow actually some of the best art style and animations I've come across here sadly based off of how good it all is it might take a while for updates but holy I bet it'll be worth it. I really have 0 complaints about this, it really is almost perfect down to the ground. The game is already super good for just a preview/tease I can't WAIT to see more. Right now I give it a 5 star and I hope it can stay that way, I give you the best of luck with your game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Itsphred

Renders are legit.. The animations are (y).. There are some issues with the Strands of hair around the chest and shoulder areas.. but i'm sure those can get updated.. Story is getting well built and I definitely love the cliffhanger.. can't wait for more updates!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + The Art style looks kind of unique, especially face designs of the characters I guess? I can't say ''great'' or anything, but kind of unique for sure.
    + Render quality is pretty good.
    + We have lots of animations, for small stuff and for the sex scenes and they are well-made.

Bad Points
    - There is no option to close named saves, quite annoying if you save a lot.
    - Existence of love interests having a relationship already cliche.
    - MC doesn't really look good, he looks unique, but unique does not always mean good. MC's face needs serious change, and along with some changes in girls facial features could be good as well.
    - Plot-twist was weird, not sure what will happen in next update tho.
    - Story doesn't look that promising, interesting, or original, and plot-twist kind of shown writers might try over-the-top stuff just to make story interesting, which is not something good.

For The End
    I guess I can call this game pretty average, we will see if it will become better or worse with upcoming updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

The Pros:

- Art
    - Characters
    - Story doesn't stink so far

The Cons :

- The MC's face

I usually hardskip Vam games as they always look too sim like. But the quality of this made me try it out, not to mention the models. Story so far stands strong, not too much but just enough to leave an impression. It featured quite a few hot and steamy moments and even finishes on a cliffhanger. Emma, Chloe and Kayla are all beautiful to look at. One mature figure, one down to earth girl in Chloe and then there's Kayla. Can't figure her out yet as it's much too soon. Just hope this "Model" plot doesn't become too cliché, we have more than enough of those out there.

I'm looking forward to seeing more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

About the first version: very beautiful, different girls, very high-quality animation and a good plot twist. I will also note the overall warm color scheme and the beautiful and cute looking female characters and their emotions
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HardPlay

Vanilla and youth theme combined with flawless rendering, good presentation and hot girls. I am definitely for it. I really like this type of game. This game was chosen very well in terms of environment and concept.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

One of the better games coming out recently, lots of promise with great art and unique storyline bound to make an impact. I am pleasantly surprised with this writing and can't wait for more. Absolutely recommend it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JeQueZ

That first time I review a game but seriously the music in the game it's so perfect and most important thing is the choices matter and the teasing without do anything that keep game perfect and exciting not just some game that depends on graphics and animation ( I hope you make a character building story in future not just roommates) the game is so perfect in the first try
  12. 5.00 star(s)

bolenart

This review is based on the first release, so there's not a ton of content to review at this point.

With that said, it's a promising start. The graphics are different from most games on this site, and the renders and animations look very promising. The girls themselves are gorgeous so far.

The pace is rather quick; even in just the first update we get flirty and even romantic with two of our house mates. I generally prefer more of slow-burn kind of games, but that's a matter of taste and it's nice to occasionally see a AVN where we're likely to get lewd scenes with the main cast without having to wait a year or two. Without revealing too much: the plot also develops quickly with a lot happening towards the end of the update.

There are a few kinks; I'm not a fan of the school quiz where you're supposed to type the answer (especially not since there does not appear to exist a real answer and you're supposed to fail) and the voice-over is something I turned of immediately. The dialogue is not perfect; for instance the MC sometimes came across as rude when I think he's meant to be flirty and sarcastic (I think simply stating which tone they're using would help a lot with the confusion, i.e. putting *Sarcastically* before the dialogue line). Also there's something off with the teeth of the older sister. These are however minor things, or things that will improve as the creator finds his footing, so I won't let it detract from the rating at this early stage.

I'll likely update this review as more content is released, and we've yet to see how the creator is able to write and render lewd scenes, but there's a lot of potential here.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kasoklar

Awesome atmosphere! Very sensuous and sensory. Got chills during some parts.
    I absolutely love the (occasional) soft spoken voice acting! Nailed it. Not overly horny, just steamy, gracious and raw. ASMR-like. Fits the vibe of the game perfectly.

The visuals and characters come across hot and mysterious like they have rich backstories or a secret. In the dialogue and also greatly reflected in their overall vibe.
    They feel super alive to me. Their personalities are simultaneously reserved & forward towards the MC, as well as their faces and bodies simultaneously elegant & juicy.

To me, their asses are perfect, their clothing is perfect and I love that you decided to make every render sexy and stunning. I don't feel like I'm waiting for the "sexy" parts as the entire game feels sexy.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

This is a VN with a particular style, based on camera angles and lighting different than usual. The characters feel closer and in the case of the "family members" this is helped by their easygoing personality. You realize this game is different as soon as you first run it and see the main menu.

There's a good cliffhanger at the end of v0.1; for now this is like 30 - 45 minutes of gameplay. Worth checking out.