galinadubslave

Oct 29, 2021
All the girls bodys and faces are amazing but not for Riley, Riley compared to the others girls is very bad. Maybe a remake? Anyway nice game I love the asses design younger daughter ass reminds me of a model that I follow and really like her ass!
List:
1° younger daughter
2° older daughter
3° blond chick on class
4° mother
5° teacher
6° Girl that knows the MC already aka Riley

Reactions: OuterACG

EfeGR

Aug 22, 2021
This game was my first ever that is made with VAM, really liking it so far except for the save name thing :ROFLMAO:
Renders and models look amazing imo. Best of luck to the dev!

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Hello ElCharlo,
Congratulations on your game, the models and animations are beautiful. I haven't finished playing yet, I was passing by here to see if it was possible to have the right answer to the teacher's questions.

You got it all perfectly right, thanks. About Ms. Reed, many comments have convinced me to redo that scene to make it more realistic (meaning you can have the right answers). I can redo it because it doesn't affect the rest of her storyline I had planned. Many people called her a psycho and I have to agree, it did feel like it because of that scene, even though she's not supposed to be one.
Okay, that's good to know because for the moment I've directly skipped her. Sorry to be so harsh, but this scene makes me want to destroy her. A fucking teacher who asks you an impossible question to answer, too many bad memories came back...

Now, I want to make clarifications about some stuff, after reading every single comment.

-First off, the malware issue. I saw a comment it could be a false positive due to the custom .icon for the game. I don't really know what to tell you guys except that there is no virus in the file, lol.
If several people encounter this problem, I advise you to try to find the reason and to correct it because it gives you bad publicity. False positive or not.
Personally, not having Windows and using Linux, I did not have any detection after a scan with ClamAV.

-There seems to be some confusion about the future tags. All kinks will be avoidable/optional or whatever you want to call it. To make it even clearer, here is the current list of those (kinks I consider most people care about): Anal sex, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Groping, Harem, Lesbian. Also, some of the harder-to-implement kinks are limited to some characters. For example, you won't be able to corrupt or blackmail every character.

-Which brings me to my next point about the femdom confusion:

Fuck whatever is that up there, I almost puked the cereals I had this morning just thinking about it. As Gussifriz also said: "taking the lead and initiative of pleasuring you while you don't necessarily feel helpless" would be more accurate to my version of light female domination I could include in the game. Nothing too crazy that would make you want to ditch the girl.
Please, don't ask the possible, probable, maybe future players/supporters here what they want or don't want in YOUR story.

It's probably a good thing to give choice by making some things avoidable or "skippable". But if you start asking the players for their opinion you'll never get out of it and it'll go in all directions. And that's rarely a good thing.
This is just my opinion but if some people don't like it, there are thousands of other games here and your fans will thank you if you stick to your decisions.
Do we ask the author of a book/novel to change his story because we don't like this or that?

-I will definitely add an option to enable/disable custom save names, I didn't realize this could be annoying to some.
Yeah, pardon my French, but it's fucking annoying not to be able to name the saves.
I don't understand why it's not enabled by default in all AVNs.
Which is why I systematically use Universal Ren'py Mod and also to be able to change the font and the textbox.
I'm sick of comics sans ms and other stupid fonts like that. Fuck I'm not 12 years old...

I might have forgot some clarifications, don't hesitate to ask more questions. And one last thing... I hate to bring this up because money was not my first motivation making this game, but I was wondering why I didn't get more support on Patreon? Two chads have subscribed in a total of 6000-7000+ , even though I believe this is an acceptable first release with overall good feedback. I was just comparing myself to (and other people doing first releases), who got 244 paid members and making $1000+ CAD a month with a first release on F95 on August 23rd. A first release with 20 minutes of content, by the way. He has insanely good renders that are much better than mine since I'm not using DAZ, true, but overall more negative feedback than DESIRIUM (story-wise, grammar-wise, characters talking like bots with no emotions, etc.)

I'm genuinely curious to know what causes this. Too expensive subscriptions? Not enough content? VaM renders are not most people's style (even though I didn't really see any complaints about this, I saw the opposite instead)? Is good DAZ renders all it takes? Again, I feel like an asshole doing this comparison with Waifuz Studio's instant success and bringing this up is probably retarded, but I'd really appreciate some enlightenment here... Thank you guys.
I didn't know about Waifuz's game and I haven't tried it so I can't compare.
But yeah, you don't use DAZ and damn it's refreshing.
Thanks for that, it brings diversity in the models and if I understood correctly, the possibilities offered by V-a-M for animations are far superior to DAZ, which is definitely a big plus concerning my opinion on your game.

Some positive points that I have noticed so far:
- Well written, few or no mistakes whether it is grammar, spelling or typos.
English not being my native language, it is very important that it is well written for a good understanding.

- As already said, the models are very beautiful.
As for the criticisms on the MC, I don't really understand them. He is an average young adult and that's fine by me.
It is not really on him that my focus is, if you know what I mean ;).

Oh, and before I forget, you can definitely count one more supporter on your :).
So as they say: keep up the good work :)

PS : Sorry for the grumbling, I have to prove that the clichés about the French are somewhat deserved :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
I guess one of the three will be the correct answer.

The truth is that the current system, where whatever you answer is wrong, seems designed to discard her as LI.
Yes, you can get the right answers this time. And she is more likeable from the start instead of being bipolar lol

Reactions: BlasKyau

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Are they not already accessible? They are under the game's previews and my posts. Unless this is a way to tell people they can use the signatures?
True. I just think seeing them there like on other threads implies permission like you said. Up to you how you wanna do it. Some threads take it an extra step by showing the sig code (as a link shown on my first example) so fans can easily copy/paste. Also, this could just be my guess, but having the forum logo/game name on the sig might entail fan friendly sig usage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElCharlo
Oct 21, 2023
ElCharlo
I actually pushed through, and while I am not target audience, I still enjoyed your renders, and I feel like this criticism is rather universal:
I am not saying that every VN has to be first person pov, but I believe that for every production there is an unique limit for MC's screen time. And your narration and renders crossed it.

Reactions: ElCharlo

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Game is interesting with unique style. Currently my only complaint would be looks of MC. his face needs rework. He looks ugly

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes