Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Virt-a-mate? damn I didn't know that could look this good, good job!

Putting this one on the ever increasing "to play at some point" list :LOL:

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
Well, what I meant is that while this render looks natural and has sharp details
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this other one for example looks weird, as if some watercolor or something had been slapped on top, blurrying the girls faces and making the rest of the environment less detailed.

And I find the same difference between for example this (nice and detailed)

and this (less nice and detailed).

Maybe it has to do with the yellowish lighting in those specific renders? For me, it kinda "blots" the image and mkes it look artificial.
In VaM, I lose some details/sharpness when the camera is further away from the subjects, but this doesn't happen when I do close-up shots, as you noticed. Lighting also definitely has an effect on the details. Because VaM doesn't have raytracing, lightning is also my biggest challenge!

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
Nope, it's a plot device. Although I probably should've added an alternate scene if you get it right:unsure:
If you're aiming for that, might wanna be careful about how it checks for correct answers. Like, using the oxford comma or not will throw the answer from correct to wrong, and there're dozens of like minor deviations to account for.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
while early days i like this so far.. beautiful characters always a bonus, clear well written writing so far and college games always a fan fav.. good luck dev

Reactions: ElCharlo

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Really good start. The description and the previews grabbed my attention. The visuals are really nice and the Lis are sexy as hell. I'm used to seeing Honeyselect or Daz on most vns, so it's nice to see something new and different.

The Mc has a unique look that works for him and has good banter/chemistry with the girls. The banter was funny and felt natural.

My concerns/ potential issues are:

It's early stages but I will be following this closely. Good luck to the Dev.

Reactions: EJW and ElCharlo

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Really nice introduction to the game, keep it up! I'm looking forward to some potential spicy scenes with Emma someday XD

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Repost, Sorry old post got removed
Unofficial compressed Android port for DESIRIUM [v0.1] [ElCharlo]

Download android port v0.1
| |
(429 MB)

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I was actually inspired by a similar event that happened to me this summer when I wrote this part of the scene with Chloe (we were both drunk and it led to nothing). It's surprisingly realistic lol
Ok lol. I wasn't suggesting that the scene is unrealistic. A lot of women flirt in real life even when they are in serious relationships (which I think is wrong). I was just expressing that I don't like that behaviour and that I hope that cheating wont be the path/only path to get her.

She does have good chemistry with the Mc so it would be fun to explore that.

Reactions: ElCharlo

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
How I rank the LI

The mother S tier (hopefully she is not "The last boss")
Youngest daughter A tier
Eldest daughter B tier (she should be A tier but she is simply an inferior version of the mother)
Nose ring girl D tier (She would be F tier if she was not joking about the nipple rings, plus she was already conquered by MC)
Plain blonde classmate girl mostly D tier (all her future scenes will be an effort that could be placed on the better LIs)
Teacher A tier (potential for S tier)

Last edited:

Kylearthur7121993

Jan 23, 2021
I haven’t seen anyone talk about this.. so I tried downloading twice from 2 different links and BOTH have came back and said the file contained Trojan malware or viruses that were sever and I was unable to access it. So what’s going on with this?

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes