Unity Abandoned Destiny Grinder [v0.001.1] [Izsak Zulwey]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
10.jpg

Overview:
2D
first person dungeon crawler/turn-based RPG, this is an unpopular genre, but I like it, it’s a pity that there are not much such games. Not only that - it will be a hentai game! About tiddy girls with big dicks! My game is gonna be about the adventures of the character in a non-standard cyberpunk/fantasy world, where she will get acquainted with all kinds of NPCs and fight unusual monsters, moving further along the plot.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-02
Release Date: 2020-11-26
Developer: Izsak Zulwey - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.001.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

What is in the game now:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

j015l_.jpg EOMkiK.jpg pnmkrq.jpg UQvIbs.jpg

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Are the tags correct?

The first picture shows the elfish "female protagonist" with a twig and set of berries from her forrest...

Either way, gonna give it a download and see what it's about ;)

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Does the Girl in the pictures have two arms at her left side, or what is that growing out of her breast and disappearing behind her back? It's to low to be her left arm and the one above it is an robotic one (but seems to have the right hight), so I'm a bit confused here.
Is the robotic one attached to the shoulder? And the real one just seems to be to low, beacause of the perspective (wouldn't want to say because of bad drawing - rest of the girl and pictures looks good to me)? Or do I misinterprete it and it's something completely different?

matta

May 25, 2017
this looks like one to check out later when it is a bit more filled out. looking forward to it

HyFy

Jun 5, 2017
dang. artstyle looks cool, if a little janky, and im a fan of these types of games, but i dont like dick-girls :^( good luck homie. maybe id check this out if you added some non-futa characters

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
That appears to be her natural hand while she has a cybernetic attached on top of her shoulder to allow the dual-wielding of a sword and a bow.
I can kinda see it but, based on where the mechanical arm is connected, the natural arm must have a pretty poor range of movement. Also even with three hands it's not practical to use a bow and a sword at the same time, at least not a bow of that size which would occupy a significant portion of your frontal profile when drawn, leaving little room to swing a sword. I guess you could maybe get away with some kind of stabbing weapon, but the sword she's holding in the main picture doesn't fit the bill.

Art nitpicks aside it looks like a cool game idea, I'll check back when there's a little more content.

Reactions: icollectsouls

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
She's also holding that sword with the hand that handles actually drawing the bow, just sayin'. And don't get me started on how phenomenally impractical it'd be to try to draw a bow - which is done with the arm fully extended - while simultaneously trying to fence with that extra arm on the same side...

Seriously if you want to mix a non-gun ranged weapon into melee fighting just use a small throwing one. Which is actually something that was occasionally done back in the rapier-and-dagger days - that offhand parrying dagger made for a neat surprise missile if you wanted to try that kind of gambit.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Hrm. I can't figure out how to get out of the starting four tiles. I found the exit, but I don't know what button to press or anything like that.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Is this gonna be futa on futa oriented, or do we have the choice to go futa on female ? The game looks interesting, depending on the answer I might give it a try.

Reactions: cakeny and JabFZone