Unity Abandoned Destiny Grinder [v0.001.1] [Izsak Zulwey]

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Elf girl with steampunk gadgets, prosthesis and additional arm delve into the dungeon full of horny monster girls, am I get the concept of the game right?

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, well the game looks interesting but i'v got the same problem than some here...i would like to know how to start the game to appreciate it, i pressed all button and i can't leave, how do we leave the 4 tiles please?

uglybead

Oct 5, 2019
same here cannot get past the first 4 tiles. No explanation anywhere.........
On the tile with the picture of a person running, there is a giant "Go to Next Area" button. When I tried running the game under wine, though, the button didn't appear.

poefke

Jun 13, 2019
On the tile with the picture of a person running, there is a giant "Go to Next Area" button. When I tried running the game under wine, though, the button didn't appear.
well I don't get that button on windows either.......

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The art kind of reminds me of the original art from Breeding Season, which i really liked, before he changed artists.
Capture.JPG

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
The description literally says it's

Not sure how that one slipped by the tagging department, but I sure hope somebody got fired for that blunder

The premise of the game sounds nice. The UI could use a bit more polish if those screenshots are up-to-date though. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have a themed UI instead of Baby's First Unity Buttons, but it's very busy-looking with lots of inconsistent padding...and those skill buttons aren't even aligned properly :U
There's obviously effort being put into it but it's probably going to be a fairly exhausting game to read.
Yeah, the tags def threw me off...
Though, twigs and barriers on tittied women don't bother me in the slightest.
Good thing they fixed the tags before the riff raff started showing up complaining about the game :sneaky:

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Diff. Shelame dont have vagina(And tag this as like futa kinda stupid). Futanari have have both genitalia.
I think tag not enough for descp. situation.They should seperate Futa/Trans tag.Like u said Futa have 2 genitals but trans is male who chose to be woman.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
The Patreon page linked in the OP has moved. It's now , where there is an update from April. Progress seems slow overall, though apparently the dev got covid in the spring, which is fair.