QSP Completed Destiny [prince]

lemonbison68

Oct 18, 2016
In case anyone was curious: the password to return from Rubedo is 406656617229. Considering how grindy and difficult that game is, the benefits aren't great. You return from the fog with the demon's mark (assuming you didn't already have it), have learned to read, and your stats are set to 12.

randa

May 7, 2017
For the deamon mark, is it unavoidable in "Rubredo crossover"? In destiny you can kill the deamon and not get it.
But youre right it is grindy and difficult.

And I am stuck in the game. I have the deamon mark and went to Lara to study and work as waitress.
I used Lara potion on the Major food and he is dead now. Lara is gone and I can't progress. I talked to all people.

What am I missing?

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That Chapter 1 ended so abruptly... majority of quests and story progress unfinished. After the attack, I used Rubedo number and its already chapter 2 (Refugee camp) :(

Is there a way to stay in chapter 1 longer? I didnt even manage to make 1000g to buy better weapon...

Some walkthrough would be nice...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Would love to have a link to this as well. Couldn't find a legitimate link anywhere else.

Nkonk

Jul 22, 2018
Not to be late to a game like this, but the link is no longer working, anyway to get the game still?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Anyone playing this on mobile, yet unable to move to different locations because the blue links do nothing and was/is stuck or found a solution somehow?

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
To all struggling with the language on mobile(I suppose). Browse the game file and remove all .qsp files with close to 4mb of size, except the one with eng.qsp in the end.

It should then automatically execute the English one, as it's the only one.