SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i have 9/10 papers, office one seems to be bugged, i keep trying every option but nothing new happens. Would be really helpful if someone finally posted a full list of these instead of just copypasta the hint from the game to be faire.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
i have 9/10 papers, office one seems to be bugged, i keep trying every option but nothing new happens. Would be really helpful if someone finally posted a full list of these instead of just copypasta the hint from the game to be faire.
1. Destroy Lela
2. Destroy Lela
3. Forest (Random?)
4. Nightclub - Save monkey.
5. Have the university cleaner use the toilet brush.
6. Watch the old man at the office.
7. Magician downtown
8. Magician downtown
9. Mother at home.
10. Homeless man in the city.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
1. Destroy Lela
2. Destroy Lela
3. Forest (Random?)
4. Nightclub - Save monkey.
5. Have the university cleaner use the toilet brush.
6. Watch the old man at the office.
7. Magician downtown
8. Magician downtown
9. Mother at home.
10. Homeless man in the city.
thanks a lot, homeless man it was.

Reactions: Feebs

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Loving the incremental vibe it has to it.

A few potential errors I noted. Mostly minor stuff with tags. Hope it helps. Apologies if already reported.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick suggestion for the hypno scenes, once you've unlocked the final hypno scene for each woman, add a 'skip to end' link on first hypno scene for that woman that grants all the relevant skill increases, or even a reduced amount as penance.
Wow, and this is real feedback! Thank you most sincerely for this information, I have already fixed everything, however, this will only appear in version 0.90 which I am currently working on, and which will be available to the public at the end of the month. Once again, thank you most sincerely!

Reactions: Synful62 and Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Wow, and this is real feedback! Thank you most sincerely for this information, I have already fixed everything, however, this will only appear in version 0.90 which I am currently working on, and which will be available to the public at the end of the month. Once again, thank you most sincerely!
No problem. Though just noticed I've referred to Mysique in the Nursing Home as Whitney for some reason. It's the passage that says "Ms. Johnson shit on the sheet again." if you haven't already spotted my mistake there.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
can't seem to figure how to progress with mom and sis. I can finger mom but that's it. Full ronovation has been done etc. Story wise i finished the hypno part. Also I only have 49-ish girls is that normal ? Not easy to keep track.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
ok,this one's driving me mad.Every morning on my phone recieve a text saying theres some contest it says: change your tariff to a much more expensive one and switch to a 5G tariff. But i cant find the option to do this anywhere,is this actually part of the questline? If so,how do i switch? Any help appriciated.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
can't seem to figure how to progress with mom and sis. I can finger mom but that's it. Full ronovation has been done etc. Story wise i finished the hypno part. Also I only have 49-ish girls is that normal ? Not easy to keep track.
Only certain scenes during daily activities allow you to finger your mother. Just walk around the house and spend some time with her. Yes, for the moment 49 is the max.
where should i go at the forest after get out from prison? left, right or straight?
right>right>left>left>str>str
ok,this one's driving me mad.Every morning on my phone recieve a text saying theres some contest it says: change your tariff to a much more expensive one and switch to a 5G tariff. But i cant find the option to do this anywhere,is this actually part of the questline? If so,how do i switch? Any help appriciated.
Later in the game, instead of these messages, you will get messages from various women you have encountered during your adventure. This is a complete add-on and completely useless at the beginning of the game, as you will only get text messages from the provider.

Reactions: Synful62

dinkan007

Sep 27, 2020
the mom basement scene in the thumbnail how to access it in game i cant get that scene when i invite her to basement

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone still have a Destroyer update v0.86-0.87 file? I seemed to have missed one while I was on holiday visiting family.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Anyone still have a Destroyer update v0.86-0.87 file? I seemed to have missed one while I was on holiday visiting family.

the mom basement scene in the thumbnail how to access it in game i cant get that scene when i invite her to basement
This exact scene appears when using the option to have sex with mom in the bedroom. I don't know why it looks like that, I will correct it in the next version.
how to active third stepmother task
Renovate your home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uaredisturbed
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes