• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Adl2887

Sep 6, 2020
Hi,
I'm stuck with the house renovation.
I have already renoved all room but I can't renove the entire house, the "buy" button stay in grey while I have 3M$!!
I think I'm at level 2 (only Mother, sister and grandma are at home)
1719500924011.png

wolfdreamer28

Dec 16, 2021
Village

I do not have clips in better quality, if you like any specifically very much you can always upload ss here and I will try to give you the title.

So, you learned from Lela that there are lost pages of documents somewhere in the city.
-Did you search in the woods?
-Did you search at the university?
-Did you look in a nightclub?
-Have you looked in the office?
This is literally in hint tab if you are in the right moment of story. The police station will unlock for you when you finish the thread with the documents and... I don't want to spoil more for you.

Unfortunately, I could not find a graphic of the full energy bar, also for the time being the max is just 180 energy points, which is unlocked just by reaching 180 muscularity. In the future I will probably change it to 200 and a full bar, but I need the right graphics.

I have found 9 of 10 cant find the last one and have gone to all 4 places and still cant find the 10th..

Reactions: bigpussyslayer

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
how to get the 10 pages ?
Chanel Documents: Lela is the beginning of this part of the quest [2 pages] Magic Show [2 pages] Homeless [1 page] Mom - upon entering the owner's house, mom gives him [1 page] Cleaner - City Center > University> Toilet > Talk to the cleaner > Pay her to shove a brush up her ass ($1,000) [1 page] Monkey Nightclub > Toilet > Get in the cabin > Save the Monkey [1 page] Old Man - City Center > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page] Forests - Outskirts> Forest> To the left> To the left> To the right> Straight> There is something on the tree [1 page]

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I have found 9 of 10 cant find the last one and have gone to all 4 places and still cant find the 10th..
Chanel Documents: Lela is the beginning of this part of the quest [2 pages] Magic Show [2 pages] Homeless [1 page] Mom - upon entering the owner's house, mom gives him [1 page] Cleaner - City Center > University> Toilet > Talk to the cleaner > Pay her to shove a brush up her ass ($1,000) [1 page] Monkey Nightclub > Toilet > Get in the cabin > Save the Monkey [1 page] Old Man - City Center > Business District > Office > Take a walk around the office until the old man wants to give you something [1 page] Forests - Outskirts> Forest> To the left> To the left> To the right> Straight> There is something on the tree [1 page]

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
1. How much police EXP do you need to unlock the new area? I have 10,000+ EXP and nothing new has come up
(I've already completed Mr. Juice's story line)

2. How do you hire more girls to work at the Bordello Boom Boom? I already fully trained Michelle

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello there, ahm anyone could give me all the steps to progress with Mr Juicy rework quest? since i havent played for a few updates, and using my old save... i make some progress but... a few stuff i think its bugg and i find kinda annoying start from point 0 (again)

so the ranch its always aviable for buy.. even if i aleady had it at full before, so maybe that doenst allow me progress and at gym , shower option didnt show and no event quest tigger, also at mandy house is bugged i guest since the event button appear, but no progress at all... i leave her my save if maybe the dev could look at it :/

horst91

May 21, 2018
hy i am stuck right after Aria, when its says " I guess it's time to pull the Lambo out of the garage. " dont find the button to start te Lela date quest

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes