Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
i still don't know what to do after i met the police chief and become the officer, can someone help me with a walkthrough please?

Last edited:

Zandrel

Mar 15, 2022
i still don't know what to do after i met the police chief and become the officer, can someone help me with a walkthrough please?
You have to start doing small jobs/paperwork (how you do that is up to you), and while doing that corrupt the chief and current officer. As you work the small jobs, you'll eventually get enough to go further, get more officers to corrupt, and do more things (ride along/walking the beat, more serious jobs then super-hero)

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
I can't afford to D/L the full release with my poor banwith.
Could anybody provide me with the 0.78-0.79 update patch please.

PsychedelicApes

Dec 26, 2019
cheat code ?
If you're looking to have infinite money or corruption... Press F12 on your keyboard and a side tab will appear. Type 'Su' and a drop down menu will appear. Type "SugarCube.State.active.variables." Then put money after variable, or corruption.
E.g SugarCube.State.active.variables.corr . Some games use the full word, others use just the start of it

Kirifa

Feb 14, 2020
You have to start doing small jobs/paperwork (how you do that is up to you), and while doing that corrupt the chief and current officer. As you work the small jobs, you'll eventually get enough to go further, get more officers to corrupt, and do more things (ride along/walking the beat, more serious jobs then super-hero)
and then what should i do after opening the car workshop?

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
Thats just lazy programming, because it would run fine in Linux IF the programmer would use the exact names as the type in the program. Defend it all you want but.....LAZY.

It literally took me 1 minute to get it working by copying all of the files and renaming them to all lower case. So yeah I have double the images but at least it is working now. Just put a little effort into something if you want to be proud of it.
not wanting to do it for multiple platforms isn't lazy. you just want to complain

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Realtalk tho'...
When we getting the ability to creampie mom?
Every finishing cut is just blowing your load on her face.

Reactions: Morehead

erikhansen

Jun 30, 2017
Heya, would love to play the game but the fact the videos are not automatically started and muted is what's currently stopping me. Do you have plans to implement an auto-start and auto-mute feature in the game?

AZShimes

May 23, 2022
Bug report: after your first upgrade to add a home gym it says that the cost is $25,000. Then when you try to buy the upgrade it is actually priced at 50,000.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Heya, would love to play the game but the fact the videos are not automatically started and muted is what's currently stopping me. Do you have plans to implement an auto-start and auto-mute feature in the game?
If you use chrome, you can right click on the tab to mute, or y'know, turn the volume down.
1678203767915.png

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
When I try to unzip this, it asks for the subsequent volumes (0.81, part 2...) which I don't have. How do I fix this?

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes