Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
It might be a little late for me to say this but... comparing with other games, I feels empty when playing this. and then I realise it require a little flavour. I mean if you add a little bit of story, it would be awesome. I mean seriously, you pump out contents like no other but a little bit lack on story and if you add it, I believe it will be Steller.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
The torrent is on the previous page
how to find police station
same here is shot the guy from office roof police arrested me and when I go to station nofrthing happens
If you have already gone through the entire game simply start over and choose the option of starting the game from the Mr. Juice thread. The police station is in downtown.
It might be a little late for me to say this but... comparing with other games, I feels empty when playing this. and then I realise it require a little flavour. I mean if you add a little bit of story, it would be awesome. I mean seriously, you pump out contents like no other but a little bit lack on story and if you add it, I believe it will be Steller.
Yes I know it, and it would be nice to write any kind of story for each character, but it will take some time. For now, I'm starting to work on the beginning of the game and will try to add some cool backstory to the family relationships. I think a matter of a month or two and the game will also have some sort of larger background.
Yes. From now reading other posts, I guess I have to start a new save?
Yes, but do not worry I have prepared an option so that you do not have to start the game from the beginning and go through the whole game again.
does anybody know who is she?? THX!
Unfortunately, I do not know, I found it on the Internet without a description of who it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul

ezotheryk

Feb 10, 2019
i would really like to know the trigger for promotions in cop story cause i have 100 of each type and still never happened and full corrupt gianna and chef

Reactions: Habef

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Hey Testoviron, have you hear of this game "
PATRIARCH [V 0.8]." Among all the html games that i had played. you guys are in the top 3. Have you play it? Do you plan on trying it?

Feb 11, 2020
i would really like to know the trigger for promotions in cop story cause i have 100 of each type and still never happened and full corrupt gianna and chef
I believe the superhero promotion kicks in around police experience 7500. That's at least when it opened up for me after my patrol officer promotion. There might be some outlying factor, but that's what I pieced together from the data I have.

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got the current cheat password or pass code ? I just got the game downloaded and when I click on the cheats it needs a pass code or something. after looking on here and reading a few of the posts about the grind and things there was a post that someone wrote that if you don't like the grind use the cheats but it didn't list the code to unlock it so i kept reading the posts and couldn't find any mention of cheat unlock code . just different things some people liked or don't like or problems with the game or some other thing. so after looking at about 15 pages or so I figure I would just ask about the cheat code?

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
anybody got the current cheat password or pass code ? I just got the game downloaded and when I click on the cheats it needs a pass code or something. after looking on here and reading a few of the posts about the grind and things there was a post that someone wrote that if you don't like the grind use the cheats but it didn't list the code to unlock it so i kept reading the posts and couldn't find any mention of cheat unlock code . just different things some people liked or don't like or problems with the game or some other thing. so after looking at about 15 pages or so I figure I would just ask about the cheat code?
4everFriends

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes