doom750

Jan 30, 2022
Hi guys I could use some help. I completed all church confessionals and got father peter but now I don't get any more missions, when I talk to the preist he doesn't have an event and the walkthrough says "help the preist"

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Hi guys I could use some help. I completed all church confessionals and got father peter but now I don't get any more missions, when I talk to the preist he doesn't have an event and the walkthrough says "help the preist"
Have you done works in rectory office? Because the confessional booth missions are not relevant to the main story. After doing the rectory office works, go to the priest again and follow his instructions. Later you'll have to build and renovate a dungeon inside the church.

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
First you have to talk to Jasmine at the gym, then Lela at the apartments, then find her daughter at the university, then get Chanel's documents, then buy a sniper rifle and the mission finale is on the office roof. You can also look at walkthrough>quests and there choose avatars of characters that are involved in the whole task, you will find there more information about what to do at that moment.
well i mean when i press on jasmine it says something like this: 1724419969812.png
i already finished aria, lela

johnalexgrimm

Sep 7, 2021

Also there is one priest quest you need to go to the nightclub after starting it so check there

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
You can find it in the park if you have at least $50.

You just have to renovate the whole house after buying the second level of the gym, then it will appear. I need to correct that.

Someone here doesn't like to read, do they? The first task is to buy gold signets, which you must sell. Head to the various stores and then return to the park.

Renovating the house is the second task of the stepmother. The first is cleaning.

Ooooops. When I converted the hyperlinks to graphics I forgot to add them in this scene. You can always leave the room by clicking "home" under the stats. I will fix this error, thanks for the information.

right>right>left>left>left

The answer is that the dev is acoustic a little.

For the moment, the strange house has been removed from the game. It will return in some time in a refreshed version.

Her thread ends after seeing all the scenes and no more. For this character, I did not create repeated scenes.

I realize that not all mp4s have the same volume level, and this can annoy a lot. For the time being, I recommend muting the tab in the browser. I will think in the near future if it is possible to somehow mass adjust the volume of all mp4s.

Yeah, due to the fact that not every scene in the house has a groping element in it, tracking the progression of these tasks is so heavily on the feel. I only changed this in the version I'm currently working on, which is v1.02 in which the characters have simple progress bars that show what needs to be done and how much. Unfortunately, until then you still have to struggle with this unintuitive version of the game.

Now it pops up as an event. First, however, it will pop up an event on your computer in which you unlock the hospital and Dr. Angela, and this will happen after you complete a mission for Giovanni Giorgio specifically related to the hospital.

At the end of each event, there is brief information on what to do to continue the story. Sometimes it's about spending time with the housemate, which means just watching some random scenes in their house or giving them a gift. Sometimes it's a requirement, such as 5 blowjobs then you have to find scenes in which a blowjob appears.

I already know about this error. Use the "HOME" option under statistics.

Do a task for giovanni giorgio with finding a woman in the hospital. Then an event will appear in the computer in which you go to the hospital. Then there will be another event in the computer with the nursing home.

You need to upgrade the whole house. When new household members come then the gym will show up. I need to fix it up.

Mega

Ask at the university.

Do a task for giovanni giorgio with finding a woman in the hospital. Then an event will appear in the computer in which you go to the hospital. Then there will be another event in the computer with the nursing home. You must also own a gym, that is, complete the Mr. Juice thread. Then the option to buy a ranch will appear in the computer.

I already know about this error. Use the "HOME" option under statistics.

A few words from me. I am aware of the problems that most often appear here and have already addressed them. In version v1.02 there will be no more different male actor faces in the scenes in the main character's house, the scenes will be shorter and more informative, the householders have been given task bars that will tell you exactly what you still need to do, the forest finally got navigation, in version v1.01, which I should make available here on Sunday/Monday, I have heavily expanded the local store (about 40 events + a new house in the neighborhood where you will "help" the wife behind the husband's back), and in version 1.02 I have further expanded the gym so that making money at the beginning of the game will be incomparably more fun. Best regards.
Would love repeat scenes with esmeralda she seemed to like to stay there would love if you add it in the next updates mayby even a new quests for looking the gypsy family and dominate the daughters or something

Parachuteguy

Aug 24, 2024
Which way should you choose when you are helping Jasmine and chanel to escape. i tried the main road and the side road with all other compination but nothing works

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes