bobsigat

Dec 4, 2017
Keep in mind that this is an alpha, so the game is pretty barebones, expect bugs, unimplemented stuff and few scenes.
Hi guys, hope you enjoy the game. I really believe this game will be amazing when/if it's finished, so I'll be translating the updates/full game a few months after release (depending on size).
Don't need that warning when we can see the dev is TechnoBrake.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
He hasn't finished the Priestess game and he's already working on something else? Wut?

Oh well, might as well keep an eye on things to see where they go.
Also dont forget that Breeding Ranch game that is in the pipeline as well now for.....a year or so:

Though funny enough, now that I am thinking about it again. The artstyle in the promo pic does not really look like technobrakes style at all xD
I wonder what this is about.

This dude I swear xD
But to be fair, this short game he made during development of NP ("Impregnation island"), in which you go around and impregnate different woman in a rural town was pretty good and I enjoyed it more than NP.

Don't need that warning when we can see the dev is TechnoBrake.
Oof, the burn.

Sad but true :HideThePain:

Last edited:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
oh look its TechnoBrake again...... with yet a other game again.......
he must be running low on cash

BRUH! will nymphomania priestess ever finish???
tumblr_p6ery94xm91r3paizo3_500.png

• Sad
Reactions: NTR guy

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Well, my opinion is..

Perhaps we'll watch more new SHORT games because is more profitable than finish a LONG game... only once people have to pay..
But on the other hand, some companies that never invest in DLC's will pay for that...

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
Yeah bro, maybe in a couple of decades, after another priest update
It will get a year of slow as hell updates until Techno gets a random bug and decides to just scrap and rewrite the story just like Priestess, and a couple of ports just because.

Given it's techno, most likely it will eventually get abandoned cause the guy is full blown captain procrastination so he decided to spread himself thin to make things go even worse.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The legend says technobrake no matter how he broke his hand, he still working as a damn boss in Nymphomaniac priestess, The other demo game about a town themed incest harem and now desuwa...

This guy it's the absolute unit in comparison to other devs.

bobsigat

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe the NTR is us getting blue balls from him not finishing a single work. We are given crumbs whilst Techno keeps all the good stuff to himself.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote