• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] - [S>Writer] - Paid - Detail-Focused Game/Erotica Writer and Editor Open For Commissions

1. 5.00 star(s)

The Alley Guy

Jack is a very good writer, he helped me a lot in my last update, and I think I'll keep relying on him for my future ones, I'm impressed how well he understand what I needed to my story works, and since I'm not a native speaker (you reading this may have noticed reading this review by now XD) this have been a immensevely upgrade on my project.

Thanks for all the work done Jack!! S2
  2. 5.00 star(s)

UNREDDY

A remarkable writer, exceptionally dependable, adept at crafting a compelling narrative with minimal details; his invaluable assistance is greatly benefiting my project. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend his work without reservation !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zyx3Dx

I recently started working on my comic "Shades Of Passion" and was desperately in need of a proofreader. After doing some research, I finally got to meet Jackpot. He was really helpful from the start. Due to geographic limitations, I wasn't able to pay him initially. He patiently waited for me to figure out a way of payment and never pushed me about it. He didn't only provide proofreading; he also helped me improve my writing skills by offering detailed suggestions. I have to say, that helped me A LOT. I'm looking forward to working with him for my next comics as well.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Stubbornstain

I like Jackpot. Jackpot has been pleasant to work with and has written a script for a visual novel in the past with me. I have zero complaints regarding JackpotWriting and I would recommend this individual to others. This is a person whom I do look forward to working with again, should the requirement arise.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Robberbaron

I´ve commissioned JackpotWriting so far with four scripts for an ongoing hentai game.

The quality of the scripts were excellent, as was the communication.

If you want a writing job to be executed professionally and quickly, you don´t need to look any further.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kiwi157

So I've commissioned JackpotWriting probably about 5 times now for a writing commission. Everytime they have been very easy to work with. Very easy to communicate and share ideas with. Open to constructive criticism as well as willing to share their thought process for writing.

Depending on the length of the story it takes about 1 to 3 weeks for 6k to 13k words, which feels absolutely reasonable. The pricing is good as well but may vary as of time of this review.

As for the quality of their writing, well I've commissioned them 5 times and have enjoyed every single one. They are open to many "tags" and are quite good at incorporating them into the things he's written.

Overall great experience and easy to work with, you just need to clearly share what you want to see (with photos sometimes) and they'll get it done.