[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Detail-Focused Game/Erotica Writer and Editor Open For Commissions

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 15, 2021
Skills:
- I'm an experienced writer, having written multiple game scripts, short stories, and one-shots for 3 years and counting. I'm able to easily understand what makes a kink good/enjoyable and write in such a way to bring out the best of that kink. I also enjoy character dialogue and interaction, and believe that such things enhance the arousal and effect of the NSFW portions. I'm a competent self-editor and always look for where I can improve a piece before delivering.

- I specialize in character dynamics/interaction, using them to set up more interesting situations and unique tone for sex scenes. Beyond that, I can take a simple outline and expand on it quickly and efficiently. I can also devise plot structure and direction myself, but I enjoy in-depth discussion on what your vision may be for a given project. I have experience writing for RenPy games as well through previous clients and my own personal projects, so the script will never be a pain to transfer into any necessary files.

- My services are primarily for game developers in need of scripts, description or dialogue for their games, but I'm used to writing up fanfiction or personal stories too for the same rates.

- I also offer proofreading and editing services for NSFW projects/stories. Rates for editing may vary depending on the difficulty and length of the work.

Work Samples:
- Games I've worked on include: by Hizor Games (Aeon route), Shattered Minds by eXtasy Games (Sarah quests 3 and 4, Scarlett quest 2), and by Stubbornstain (full script).

- For all of my samples and previous public commissions, including original stories by me, you can check out my . I recommend The Warrior and the Songstress as a good representation of my current style (it can be found under "Previous Commissions" and then "Arknights" or alternatively on my AO3 page linked below).

- For my previous commissions and samples only of fanfiction, you can head over to my page.

- For my own personal RenPy project, a free, text-based H-game, you can view its page here on F95.

- All of these links are additionally listed here at my .

Preferred method of contact:
- I'm available for contact on this thread, a DM on F95, or on Discord at jackpot_writing. Feel free to contact me in whatever way works best for you.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Writing commissions start with an initial price at 500 words for $15 up to 2,000 words for $60 ($0.03 per word). Every 500 words after the initial 2,000 uses the bulk price, which costs $8.75 ($0.0175 per word, 58% off the initial rate). All word totals will be rounded to the nearest 250 words upon completion. If the word total would exceed 6,000 words by a large amount, the payment structure will be separated into "chunks" where the initial price will apply again to the first 2,000 words of a new chunk of 6,000 words.

- The first revision is free to account for changes in direction and perfecting your vision. For each further revision, a $10 fee is added to the total if 1/3 or more of the commission has to be rewritten.

- For editing, the price is currently $15 per hour rounded to the nearest fifteen minutes upon completion. Price is subject to change due to the variability of editing.

- I primarily take payment through Cash App (which requires you to be a U.S. resident and have your own Cash App account) and Paypal. Giftcards are also acceptable if neither payment method is available in your country.

- I generally prefer to be paid after the work is done for commissions of 2,000 words or less. For commissions larger than that, a partial deposit or payment in parts is preferred depending on the scope of the project (usually after every 2,000 words).

Availability:
- I'm available to contact all days of the week unless otherwise specified once contacted, and I reside in the CST time zone (UTC-6). I primarily provide freelance services, but part-time work is welcome, and full-time positions can be negotiated.

Additional comments:
- I write about most kinks, but these are ones I currently exclude: Gore, Scat, Ryona (abuse), NTR (direct and willful cheating/cucking), and Furry (characters should look more human than anthro).

- Kinks I'm open to writing include (but are not limited to): Futanari, Traps, Hypnosis, Smell kinks, BDSM, Dom/Sub perspectives and positions, Incest, Exhibitionism, Monster Girls, Animal Girls, Corruption, Mind Break, and Tentacles.

- I'm an avid Arknights player, Reverse: 1999 player, and Hu Tao enjoyer. Top favorite anime in no particular order are the Monogatari series, Mushoku Tensei, and Durarara!! (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as an honorable mention). Favorite game of all time is a toss up between Deus Ex, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Triangle Strategy.

If you need someone to write out your lewd ideas, I'm your guy!

Last edited:

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hello!

3 questions if you please:

1. Your decision not to be involved in a long-term project still stands?
2. How hard is it for you to write smth for an ongoung project?
3. Would you consider payments through Patreon (subscription method)?

Oct 15, 2021
Hello!

3 questions if you please:

1. Your decision not to be involved in a long-term project still stands?
2. How hard is it for you to write smth for an ongoung project?
3. Would you consider payments through Patreon (subscription method)?
1. Yes, I'd like to not be part of a team in essence, as I'm already part of a couple projects and the workload would just be too much if it was a hyper-consistent thing.
2. This generally shouldn't be an issue, as I've written for long term projects without being on a team before. It may be a bit more difficult if the commission(s) are time sensitive, but we can discuss that if you want to move forward with me.
3. I don't currently have a Patreon and don't plan on making one for such a small business currently. Patreon takes 5% earnings and I don't really earn enough to justify it at this time. That, and it can only payout to accounts I don't currently have, so I would not be able to receive any payments through it anyway.

Hope that answers your questions.

Reactions: Nomine sine
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes