[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Detail-Focused Game/Erotica Writer and Editor Open For Commissions

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Midnight Paradise

How to Fix the Future

Lust Academy

Here's a few to start. Can't find my list.

Edit: Some more.

Golden Mean

Our Bright Days

Apocalypse Lovers

Elite Garden

The Bite: Revenant

Alternate Existence

Taffy Tales (This one, I'm not sure what's going on with that. At times, it seems like the devs got someone to write for them but other times it's still pretty bad.)

Hard to Love

The Agency

Summer's Gone

There's a few more I could think of but to be fair, I'm just giving you whatever I rated poorly for the terrible grammar/spelling and haven't played any of these in a long while. I'm not sure whether any of them have recruited proofreaders or they'd be willing to recruit one at all.

I just figured that if you reach out and they recruit you, it's a win-win situation. You get commissions and I don't pull my hair out from reading something like, "Maybe, though? WTF. What's it?"

Last edited:
Reactions: JackpotWriting
Oct 15, 2021
Midnight Paradise

How to Fix the Future

Lust Academy

Here's a few to start. Can't find my list.

Edit: Some more.

Golden Mean

Our Bright Days

Apocalypse Lovers

Elite Garden

The Bite: Revenant

Alternate Existence

Taffy Tales (This one, I'm not sure what's going on with that. At times, it seems like the devs got someone to write for them but other times it's still pretty bad.)

Hard to Love

The Agency

Summer's Gone

There's a few more I could think of but to be fair, I'm just giving you whatever I rated poorly for the terrible grammar/spelling and haven't played any of these in a long while. I'm not sure whether any of them have recruited proofreaders or they'd be willing to recruit one at all.

I just figured that if you reach out and they recruit you, it's a win-win situation. You get commissions and I don't pull my hair out from reading something like, "Maybe, though? WTF. What's it?"
Wow, yeah, that line is a doozy. I'm not even sure where to begin with that one! I'll check them all out, thanks for your intermittent help. o7

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes