[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Detail-Focused Game/Erotica Writer and Editor Open For Commissions

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tsurugi

Mar 22, 2018
I recently worked with Jackpot on a project and I'm more than satisfied with the outcome. He was easy to work with, and produced high-quality writing.
Highly recommend his services for anyone in need of a skilled ghostwriter.

Reactions: JackpotWriting

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Have you ever tried reaching out to some devs?

Your thread makes me think of one game in particular with amazing renders but is just so terribly bad on a fundamental level. I thought it just needed some proofreading at first but the more I tried to edit it for myself the more I realized that it just needed a complete rewrite.

There are some others that aren't nearly as bad but could use a good writer now that I think about it.

Oct 15, 2021
Have you ever tried reaching out to some devs?

Your thread makes me think of one game in particular with amazing renders but is just so terribly bad on a fundamental level. I thought it just needed some proofreading at first but the more I tried to edit it for myself the more I realized that it just needed a complete rewrite.

There are some others that aren't nearly as bad but could use a good writer now that I think about it.
I've only ever taken jobs from clients that contact me and purused the recruitment board every so often, but otherwise I haven't really contacted devs just out of the blue. Which games are you thinking about in particular? Maybe I can take a look and see if they'd want my services.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I've only ever taken jobs from clients that contact me and purused the recruitment board every so often, but otherwise I haven't really contacted devs just out of the blue. Which game are you talking about in particular? Maybe I can take a look and see if they'd want my services.
I think it was something along the lines of "Life in Santa County". I remember in the changelog they said (it's a team, I believe) something about hiring a professional writer at some point. So it looks like they're at least open to the idea of hiring a freelancer.
Although, whether they have any incentive to seek alternative talent is something you'd have to find out. For all I know it might just be bs or they pay their current writer peanuts.

Side note: Did you mean "perused"?

Oct 15, 2021
I think it was something along the lines of "Life in Santa County". I remember in the changelog they said (it's a team, I believe) something about hiring a professional writer at some point. So it looks like they're at least open to the idea of hiring a freelancer.
Although, whether they have any incentive to seek alternative talent is something you'd have to find out. For all I know it might just be bs or they pay their current writer peanuts.

Side note: Did you mean "perused"?
Gotcha, I'll look 'em up and see what the deal is.

Yes, I mixed peruse with pursue. Classic writer curse of mixing words...

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Gotcha, I'll look 'em up and see what the deal is.

Yes, I mixed peruse with pursue. Classic writer curse of mixing words...
Btw, an easy way to just check the script would be to just grab the script file from the game itself after using "unren" on it instead of having to play the game.

Edit:
Also, I just open the script file with Notepad+. Makes it easier than just notepad. Haven't tried using any other text editors.

Last edited:

Tekon Ai

Aug 2, 2021
My experience with Jackpot has been great. He responds quickly and delivers in a timely manner. He follows the prompts I give him well, and asks appropriate questions to help improve the delivery. Used his services several times because he makes the process so easy for me, and consistently delivers fantastic story after fantastic story. Highly recommended.

Darklord445

Aug 13, 2023
So I've been commissioning Jackpot for at least a while and let me tell you, the dude always brings in the good stuff he brings in. His prices are acceptable level, and his work is very good. Plus he is an easygoing guy, you discuss ideas with him and he'll work with you whatever you want. Thanks Jackpot

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes