VN Others Detective Maria [Ep.19r] [ADULT3D]

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
even though no interesting tags
i'll try it
for the sake of UN-REPEATED ACTRESS'S /(slash)/ SCENES !

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Hello, what should you do to play this game? I pass the first choice (accuses Nina or Make friend) and just after the image remains frozen on Maria with her mouth open, and nothing happens except the music that plays in loop.

I told myself that my PC was not necessarily powerful enough to run it, so just to know, I have a poor Ryzen 7 2700X, supported by a small GTX 1070, and some light 32Gb DDR4 RAM.

And I specify that the game folder is at the root of my partition of my 2TB HDD.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Good luck with your project, but if you continue to ignore the feedback from those who play your game you are doomed to have a project failure.
Each person has a preference, but if you want to succeed in your projects maybe you should listen more to the people who will play it.

We are not your enemies and we just want to help your project by giving you tips on what went wrong.

Here where I live we usually show what's bad when we like or want the good of someone, but when we don't like it we leave the person to fuck alone.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Here, but i came through sometimes and was stuck a little bit later. can it be that decisions dont pop up.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Just started playing this game and I can say that it needs a way to skip videos.

Toco

Mar 28, 2018
Can't seems to progress after simon photoshoot, after the text asking to save the game, game ends. Am I bugged or doing something wrong?

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes