[DEVELOPEMENT] Milf Busters!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Good day, good people of F95.

I would like to show you a game we been working for the last few months.

Right now, we only have a twitter that tells people about this project plus a small subscribestar for anyone that would like to support the project. We been working hard on this 2D project and I think we are making something that a lot of people will enjoy.

Find the game here:

Story:

The game takes place in Bossom´s Creek, a small rural town right next to the Milky Woods National Park. You have lived your entire life there, with your family and your friends. Things were going good, until your dad left you all to be with another woman...

Your family fell on hard times, your sisters are at each other´s throaths, your mother is working harder than ever and you are the only man left in that old house, which means that you will have to take care of them and try your best to move them towards a direction that will make them happy, even in the darkest of moments... which happened faster than anyone was prepared for.

This little town hide secrets everywhere, from it´s history to its inhabitants. Weird shit is about to happen in this little town: monsters, magic and lots, LOTS of sexy ladies ready to help you discover those secrets!

Tags:

Incest, impregnation, harem, pregnancy, interracial, Milf, size difference, etc.

The game will mix rpg elements with VN elements.
The artist of this game is: MamahPuu.

Art examples (some is still in development):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small video:

The Subscribestar has more concept art, character sheets and such, if you want to take a look at it:

Twitter:

Last edited:

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Good day, good people of F95.

I would like to show you a game we been working for the last few months.

Right now, we only have a twitter that tells people about this project plus a small subscribestar for anyone that would like to support the project. We been working hard on this 2D project and I think we are making something that a lot of people will enjoy.

Story:

The game takes place in Bossom´s Creek, a small rural town right next to the Milky Woods National Park. You have lived your entire life there, with your family and your friends. Things were going good, until your dad left you all to be with another woman...

Your family fell on hard times, your sisters are at each other´s throaths, your mother is working harder than ever and you are the only man left in that old house, which means that you will have to take care of them and try your best to move them towards a direction that will make them happy, even in the darkest of moments... which happened faster than anyone was prepared for.

This little town hide secrets everywhere, from it´s history to its inhabitants. Weird shit is about to happen in this little town: monsters, magic and lots, LOTS of sexy ladies ready to help you discover those secrets!

Tags:

Incest, impregnation, harem, pregnancy, interracial, Milf, size difference, etc.

The game will mix rpg elements with VN elements.
The artist of this game is: MamahPuu.

Art examples (some is still in development):

Small video:

The Subscribestar has more concept art, character sheets and such, if you want to take a look at it:

Twitter:
Mmmm, love big lips. Also, so little love for ebony beauts, especially next door neighbor cuties like Michelle, so happy to see an ebony girl as one of the main girls. Although this might not be seen, I hope protag gets a growth spurt. Love tall ladies, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer being taller than girls. That's just my opinion, game still looks good without me saying anything. Hope to see this soon!

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Mmmm, love big lips. Also, so little love for ebony beauts, especially next door neighbor cuties like Michelle, so happy to see an ebony girl as one of the main girls. Although this might not be seen, I hope protag gets a growth spurt. Love tall ladies, don't get me wrong, but I do prefer being taller than girls. That's just my opinion, game still looks good without me saying anything. Hope to see this soon!
Thanks! We are working hard on it. The scrip for 0.1 is done, art is what is being a toughie, but you can´t rush perfection.

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
Not yet, but will keep my mind open!

Also, WE WENT LIVE!
https://f95zone.to/threads/milf-busters-v0-1-delicate-games.134097/

I opened the 'Latest updates' tab, then went to do other stuff for hours, when I came back and looked I saw the thread and was going full M. Bison "Yes! Yes!" as I clicked on it... only to find it wasn't working, thankfully I found this thread at least and looking at some of the art here I'm in love with some of the characters :love:, Specially Jessie and Micchele (I think those are the names of the chubby girl and the black girl), the others are good just not Homeruns to my heart like those two, the only exception being Meredith who isn't really my type.

I hope the issue is resolved and you can keep the thread going with the shota content (I didn't get a chance to download it :(), I love hung shota stuff and am looking forwards to this project!
Wishing the team lots of success!
Take care and have a nice day!

Reactions: Red Sand