[DEVELOPEMENT] Milf Busters!

Darkku

May 25, 2017
I got lost in the game, apparently i finished it without any lewd scenes
but in game files there is pictures i never saw in game, maybe bug or i need a guide lol

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I got lost in the game, apparently i finished it without any lewd scenes
but in game files there is pictures i never saw in game, maybe bug or i need a guide lol
No i think that's it, kinda like a recomendation for the dev, don't put a abruptly the backstory of the father of the MC... In the middle of an "erotic" scene... It is gonna be awfull like fapping and the abruply see his father... Not like it did happened to me...

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Found this on new.lewd.ninja this morning:

I checked f95 to see if had been posted and found just this thread. I hope I'm not violating any f95 rules by posting this.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
man, i got a bit worried when the checker wasnt finding the game thread, so i went to f95 and found that it was deleted...what a sad day my friend :(
i hope that Nothing serious was reported on it or anything that can compromisse the original idea (game tags or story)

Junuvoyoze2

Mar 18, 2019
Man that sucks, your style clearly isn't realistic, just like other games with young protags that have been posted here with no problem, hope this gets resolved soon.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I believe for Rule 7.
I redesigned the main character a while ago to deal with this scenario. He is still short (since I love size difference and big large women), but made him look older to avoid any issues.

Haven't gotten an answer to my ticket, though.
Yeah Id suspected it would be the issue, thats a shame because the project looks hella good, and this forum is a great place to get some recognition for your talents.
Hope it gets resolved soon.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I believe for Rule 7.
I redesigned the main character a while ago to deal with this scenario. He is still short (since I love size difference and big large women), but made him look older to avoid any issues.

Haven't gotten an answer to my ticket, though.
well, its better to not argue with the mods about it.
we all know a few games that "dodged" the rule 7 even with that content being explicit mentioned on tags. anyway, i never understad how these rules work or how they apply them.