Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Manger-san

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Yay! The new version!
PS In the first version of the game, I saw only one scene in the shop (and the scene is shown every time as if it's happening for the first time). I hope that in the new version there will be more scenes and modified dialogues in repeating scenes.
Anyway! I should to check new content!

deadwhisper275

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Yay! The new version!
PS In the first version of the game, I saw only one scene in the shop (and the scene is shown every time as if it's happening for the first time). I hope that in the new version there will be more scenes and modified dialogues in repeating scenes.
Anyway! I should to check new content!
Oh! Thank you for informing us. In 0.1, we intended to add more events afterward, so we forgot about it. In 0.2, I believe our coder has already closed that loop.
Thank you again for your interest in our game. We hope you enjoy 0.2 and the future content. XD

Last edited:

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Oh! Thank you for inform us. In 0.1 we expect to put more event after that so we forget about it. In 0.2 I think our coder was closing that loop already.

However Thank you again for interest in our game hope you enjoy 0.2 and future content. XD
Where are you from? Your English is bad and you can't even be bothered to proof read your posts here so it doesn't instill confidence.

Why don't you just release the game in your native language first?

deadwhisper275

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Where are you from? Your English is bad and you can't even be bothered to proof read your posts here so it doesn't instill confidence.

Why don't you just release the game in your native language first?
First of all, I'm sorry if you can't understand my English. English is my second language, so I'm not that fluent. However, everything in the game has been proofread to some extent.
Regarding the second question yes we have and we want people from this site to try our game too, so English is essential.

We are improving our English every day, so don't worry—the quality of the game will get better and better.

Last edited: