• Generally good English language skills.​
  • Renpy / Unity Engine Knowledge.​
  • HTML / Website creation.​

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord : ItsHypers#0567
  • DMs on here

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm open to anything really, I'm willing to help out on a project for free,
considering you aren't expecting real work type hours from me. I am just looking for a project I see myself playing.

Availability:
I work Monday to Friday although I have a few hours a day I could delegate towards a project.

Work Samples:
Duty Calls:

Duty Calls was my most recent project, I done all of the programming, itch page designing and community stuff (like patreon, and a website) for the game, but unfortunately the leader of the project decided to cancel the project before release.
Link: Will send link in DMs when asked as this is my first post and have been warned any links would be removed.

No More Future:

I am helping out on a project right now called "No More Future", I just help when they need an extra helping hand.
Although, I thought I'd mention it here as It's a really good visual novel and people should check it out
Link: Will send link in DMs when asked as this is my first post and have been warned any links would be removed.

Additional comments:
I'll use the addition comments section as an about me section:
Hello! I am Hyper, I am 20 Years old from the United Kingdom, I work as a web developer/software engineer for a local company, and do some Game Development
as a side hobby.

Although payment isn't expected, if the project does eventually end up making money through patreon etc and I worked on a good chunk of the development,
I would expect some of the revenue for the work, although I am just as happy working on a project
that's meant to be free to play throughout.

Contact me if you're interested.​

ecchieel

Jul 3, 2018
Added on discord! I'm working on a game called Goblin X Priestess and could use a helping hand

ecchieel

Jul 3, 2018
I've been working with Hypers for a little more than a week and he has been very responsive and efficient in his work (Renpy programming). Highly recommended!

Reactions: reaperentertainment