VN Others Unity Ren'Py Developer looking for team

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I have some ideas i would like to use in a game, i had some experience programming in C years ago but i plan to learn ren'py (sooner) and unity at some point. I'm willing to help to develop other people ideas too and we could work together to make some good story. Tell me if you are interested

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey @someguy94, I see that @envixer posted on here, and I gotta say I've spoken with him a bit on my discord and played his game and he has some good writing skills. If you're reaching out to the people in this thread, I can say that I think he's got some potential :)

However, this is something I'm surprised no one has asked yet -- Can you show off anything at all to let us know what your skill level is?

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hey @someguy94, I see that @envixer posted on here, and I gotta say I've spoken with him a bit on my discord and played his game and he has some good writing skills. If you're reaching out to the people in this thread, I can say that I think he's got some potential :)

However, this is something I'm surprised no one has asked yet -- Can you show off anything at all to let us know what your skill level is?
Thanks!

I have so many ideas sitting at the back of my brain right now that I'd need a few teams to get them all out there :)

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017

@V.A. Laurie, thing is I cannot provide solid game related stuff. I've made game projects some years ago while I was learning how to use Unity and how to program in Python, but I don't have them anymore because of a data loss incident. I also lost some little programs I made. And right now all I have are some web application projects, a couple of very simple smartphone games... and that's it. But of course, I still have my knowledge in various programming languages and my coding skills that allow me to create anything. I just lack the assets (art and sound) and the writing skills.