RPGM Developing my first game

May 14, 2020
Hey everyone, I've been dreaming of making my own 2d game for a long time, and finally decided to start making it. For another six months I will have to combine university with work, so active development of the game will not begin until early fall. Right now I'm learning to draw, and I've decided to start writing a story as well, so I won't waste time on it at the start. And I have a few questions.
1) What gameplay do you like?
While I plan to make a system in which the opening of new scenes will occur when the main character reaches the desired characteristics or skill level.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)How important is it to you to port a game to android?
3) What scenes or fetishes would you like to see in the game?
I will write two lists below. The first will be the scenes and tags I plan to add, and the second will be the things I will never add to the game.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
For 1: Dont know(Towers to unlock new maps like in all new games xD)
For 2: As long as its a RPGM, I guess we can use Joiplay or Maldives to play the game so dont make it a priority.
For 3: Its your game. Making smthing you dont like wont be the same Quality as making smthing you like (making specials is different like Halloween or so).

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
start with a little one, specially if you are busy like work and studys.

i do the mistake of start with a remake of a big game, and my life need more time for continue with the game (full time work and others hobbies), and of course, i play too stuff from this website....

many people loves play on movil, but since it is your firts proyect, think about it when the game is finished.

focus firts only on provide a simple interactions like: save system, dialog system, and sex.
when you have it finished, then think in more complex aditions like combat/rpg/multi ways - ramdomized dialogs.

dont bother at the moment about others preferences, focus in yours firts for make the effort more rewarding.

Tompte

Dec 22, 2017
Adding onto what quarto said: make a game for you, not other people. If this is your first game you should be more concerned about learning how games are made rather than how other people will perceive it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just prioritize making a playable game without bug and have good story, menu/save system, questlog,... before you focus on satisfy people's kinks like us. People first impression will always be "is the game story fun to keep me playing it? Is the menu system and questline function? Is the grammar good or horrendous as MTL?" before they move to other matter
It aren't wrong to taking fan's ideas, criticises and kink suggestions but only after you release the demo first and considered this is your first project too so just focus on those I mentioned above