Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Deviancy [v0.4] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Deviancy 0.4 with ShaddyModda Multi-Mod and Incest Patch
Usual gestures etc
Alternative save location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to 0.4

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Anyone else getting NameError: name 'd4_end' is not defined ? I looked in the games thread, seems like it was an issue for some. The dev put out an updated script file that fixed it, but this mod still has that issue for me. When I check the line that is causing it and compare it to the fixed version I don't see a difference.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone else getting NameError: name 'd4_end' is not defined ? I looked in the games thread, seems like it was an issue for some. The dev put out an updated script file that fixed it, but this mod still has that issue for me. When I check the line that is causing it and compare it to the fixed version I don't see a difference.
I didn't have any issues when i ran through it myself. Can you pass me the updated script file. i really don't want to re-download the whole game again. I'll check to see if the fix was included or not.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I didn't have any issues when i ran through it myself. Can you pass me the updated script file. i really don't want to re-download the whole game again. I'll check to see if the fix was included or not.
Sure thing. Happened right after the dream.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Yup, he had some typos in variables in a few spots. The mod has been updated with all corrections.
I have the same problem that JustPeekin has. I re-downloaded the mod and still have the problem. I even deleted the files before reinstalling them

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have the same problem that JustPeekin has. I re-downloaded the mod and still have the problem. I even deleted the files before reinstalling them
yeah it's a bug with the game variables themselves. I took a look at his 'fix' and there's no proper fix for the issue.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
There's a lot of people you can gain points with that aren't available in the cheat menu. Is that intentional or an oversight?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm getting BB code error relative to 'd4_end' is not define.
I started playing with 'Deviancy-0.4-Bugfix-pc' , didn't even had a savegame from before.
You will only see those bugs if you choose to F*** Suzy the first time you're presented with the option, if you choose to wait for a 'Special' moment with candle then you won't see the errors.
Guess I'll just continue the playthrough with the 'Special' date with candles and forget about the other path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I install the game elsewhere, made the same choice skipping very fast(F*** Suzy on the first chance not waiting for a special date), and no BBCode errors popped up.

Last edited: