Mod Deviant Anomalies [v0.5.5] Ixalon's Gallery Mod [MoolahMilk]

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game has been updated. Please update mod.

Also, people need clarification on the Patch file. It's the same name as the incest patch. So, with your mod people can't do incest patch because they are both named Patch. I renamed my incest patch file to family.rpy and seems to work. So, maybe a headsup to people.

Last edited:
Reactions: elymid

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Fully unlocked, even the new ones (y)
You sure? Before I deleted the old version, I opened the gallery in that one, then the new one, both with the mod installed, and it didn't look like the latter had any more scenes than the former. (Which is what I would expect, because otherwise what would even be the point in Ixalon having updated it for previous versions?)

Reactions: JOJOAMD and rogokin

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You sure? Before I deleted the old version, I opened the gallery in that one, then the new one, both with the mod installed, and it didn't look like the latter had any more scenes than the former. (Which is what I would expect, because otherwise what would even be the point in Ixalon having updated it for previous versions?)
yea gallery will only lock up to 0.5.4, not the latest, mod need updating

Fully unlocked, even the new ones (y)
nope, gallery is the same as 0.5.4

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
If there are new scenes then how gallery can be the same?
This mod like most mods needs to be updated everytime a new game version comes out.

Some mods are "futureproof" meaning it will keep working on all new game updates up until the game is fully done or until the devs change their coding to avoid mods like that...this mod isn't like that.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Yes, looks like the "old" mod is missing at least one scene with Beatrice (?). Thing is, new scenes use to remain (visibly) blocked if the mod can't unlock them. I've seen this behaviour in almost every other game with gallery unlockers (like Being a DIK); others outdated mods just break the game. Since none of this happens to the DA mod, I was certain this was all of the content.