3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screen1.png

Overview:
At Deviant Doggy Daycare, you ensure that every furry friend you care for is satisfied! In this short management game, you raise each dog's affection level by tending to their needs. A higher affection level grants you a higher paycheck. Be sure to feed the dogs well, as a famished dog loses affection over time. Visit the store to purchase upgrades and sweet sprite unlocks (including the gallery)!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-09
Release Date: 2019-12-09
Developer: slySableye
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screen2.png Screen3.png Screen4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Right, the developer has made some serious improvements over the previous release. A criticism I have is that the spacebar is used for both interactions with the dogs and filling food bowls, and that may cause the player to accidentally initiate one behaviour when they were attempting the other (if the dog happens to be near a food bowl when the space bar is pressed). The main character seems more developed than the previous one, and the numbers of interactions seem greater. Having no odd little cheats is a smart move for this game.
Still, a silly distraction of five minutes or so, nothing more. And while I doubt the developer is interested in creating anything much more complex than this, the improvements and continued willingness make me feel optimistic that there may be something interesting in the future. Cheers slySableye.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I notice this one isn't marked "complete". Does that mean there will be updates to this one this time? :D

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes