Comics Devil's Trap [Episodes 1-2] [NaughtyArt]

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
season 1 episode 1.jpg

Overview:
What is this story about?
Alex is an ordinary guy who was abandoned by his beloved girlfriend Ashley, and the same evening he met a succubus… Holding a strong grudge against Ashley, Alex made a deal, but did not take into account one very important point... What are the conditions of the transaction suggested a succubus? What happened to Alex? What should Ashley do now?

Slogan: "There will be a lot of sex..."​

Updated: 2021-06-29
Artist: Naughty Art
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 284
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Episode 1: - - - - -
Episode 2: - - - - -

0101.jpg 0102.jpg 0103.jpg 0201.jpg
0202.jpg 0203.jpg 006.jpg 020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
Good day to everyone who looked at my page. I want to offer you a comic book with an interesting plot. You will learn the full plot of this story after the planned 120 episodes of the first season. I really hope that you will experience only positive emotions after each episode that contains adult content. There are also free series that will help you learn the whole plot in more detail. I will try my best for you!!!

Last edited:

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
Episode 3 is a series containing adult content. It is available for subscribers of the Patron and will soon be on sale in the Affect3D store. Episode 3 was freely available on F95, but due to the requirements of Affect3D, it had to be removed. Now all series containing adult content will be available only for sale.

Last edited:

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
So, my prediction on the story.

The MC is going to discover that this isn't the first time this wish has been made. As in this exact wish. If he follows through with the deal, his new old self will make the same exact wish and restart the entire thing again. The only way out is to break the cycle but doing so puts the MC in danger of death. So in the end, the MC has to choose to die and end the cycle of revenge sex in order to break the cycle or risk doing it all over again. Only to discover that they did that in a previous loop or came close to doing so and changed their minds at the last second or were forced to change their minds due to the wish.

It's about equal parts Dante's Inferno and Cthulu Mythos in the plot but the execution so far leaves much to be desired.