VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Devin's Life [3-31-20] [Taboo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

blastwave2k

cute little game, but i also love this kind of game. female character, non-stop setup after setup to humiliate and embarass her. if this is not your cup of tea, might want to avoid.

be warned, it is 100% on rails, the choices are not choices, they all lead to same next scene. haven't seen a need for exploring either, which is fine by me because.

the scenes are hilarious, and ridiculous, and hilarious, right from the get go. and all i want to do is go see the next one. what could possibly happen next? xD dev is active and here and responds to feedback. in early stages, but one of the few games, i can't wait for the next update to come out
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

Pure garbage. One more game where "poor thing" got herself "into troubles" and needs to be gropped on some bench by fat,ugly kids or to stay in house with some old, creepy fart. On top of that she goes into some clothing store and there some another old, creepy fart offers her to try some swim suit and than game offers you a "choice" to accept or refuse. But when you refuse in next dialogue MC says "I guess I should say yes anyway" and accepts offer.Lol. I mean wtf, why they offered choice if there is no choice?!
    So, if you want game which doesen't mock players with fake choices or something which is not overwhelmed with old, fat or ugly characters than stay away from this shit.