• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Turns out that Wicked Whims has opted to copy the Animation Customizations idea I've done in Devious Desires (Probably because it is a great idea) and call it "Animation Overrides", I am not sure at this time whether the implementation is done the same or not code wise. Only time will tell if animation authors who utilize the "Rough" context are removed from the official WW animation list, as animation authors have been in the past when they attempted to add the Rough tag to support Devious Desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doggybf

Malomi

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, I was wondering how I could initiate rough sex or assault. I installed all of the files with the exception of dd pets, dd milk farm, the custom body, or csf. I made sure the paths matched the instructions. I have kinky settings, rough, and assault enabled. When I click on a sim, there's an option for equipment, set role, give/ask for consent for rough sex, or start sexy time. When I start sexy time, no matter what I choose, the no animations message pops up. I also have ww installed.

melangru

May 24, 2019
You are missing a requirement listed in the description.
No, I was just thinking that the "configure mode setting" was locatend under the "DD" menu. (silly me). Anyway it's all ok now, but I still can't find the orgasm meter. Seems not working for me.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
No, I was just thinking that the "configure mode setting" was locatend under the "DD" menu. (silly me). Anyway it's all ok now, but I still can't find the orgasm meter. Seems not working for me.
It only shows during sex.

Hi, I was wondering how I could initiate rough sex or assault. I installed all of the files with the exception of dd pets, dd milk farm, the custom body, or csf. I made sure the paths matched the instructions. I have kinky settings, rough, and assault enabled. When I click on a sim, there's an option for equipment, set role, give/ask for consent for rough sex, or start sexy time. When I start sexy time, no matter what I choose, the no animations message pops up. I also have ww installed.
Did you install S4CL?

Cind

May 4, 2017
When I use this, my WW's body selector bugs out any cannot select any body parts. Is this intended?

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Ah, I see Nutty has moved here, came back to TS4 after a long time and was looking for KinkyWhims in LL but found it already deleted.
Disappointing that LL has banned you for reasons that the mods won't even try to validate.
And WW makers seems to be turning into some puritan. (Is rough sex even considered some taboo, that they have to block it?)
Thanks for continuing to update the mod.

playpig

Jul 14, 2017
1) Where can I find more animations for DD Milk farm ? I could only could find one

2) How to fill up female sims and check levels? I have all the sliders but belly doesn't enlarge.

3) Could it be possible to have condom break chance in this mode and also woohoo transmitted diseases?

Tyup360

Feb 6, 2021
I’ve followed your instructions but the mod doesn’t seem to be showing up in my game.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Ah, I see Nutty has moved here, came back to TS4 after a long time and was looking for KinkyWhims in LL but found it already deleted.
Disappointing that LL has banned you for reasons that the mods won't even try to validate.
And WW makers seems to be turning into some puritan. (Is rough sex even considered some taboo, that they have to block it?)
Thanks for continuing to update the mod.
Wicked Whims now also acknowledges Rough and Forced animations, but they also call them "roleplay" and "not violent or brutal". I'm not really sure how something that is Forced can be non-violent.

When I use this, my WW's body selector bugs out any cannot select any body parts. Is this intended?
DD does not modify or even touch any part of the WW body selector. If it is bugging out, I am confident in saying that it is not due to Devious Desires.

1) Where can I find more animations for DD Milk farm ? I could only could find one

2) How to fill up female sims and check levels? I have all the sliders but belly doesn't enlarge.

3) Could it be possible to have condom break chance in this mode and also woohoo transmitted diseases?
1. You can tag your own animations via Animation Customization in order for them to support DD Milk Farm. With everything else on my plate, I haven't had time to search the internet for more of them.
2. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim ->DD -> Milk Farm -> Show Milk Levels will show both milk levels and inflation levels. Inflation is based on a percentage of the total inflation level. So a Sim that is filled 100/500 won't have as noticable a belly as a Sim at 400/500. I'm assuming 500 is what you have set as the inflation level total in the DD settings, since that is the default. You can either increase the amount of Penis Milk lost during an orgasm or decrease the total inflation level to achieve a faster inflation.
3. DD would need condoms first before they could break. I am not sure I want to do any STD things right now. Maybe in the future.

Last edited:

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
I can i get a request please ??
Can you make a version that just assaults and snatches people ??
I'm a long time fan , and i was on build 1.62 before i updated to 1.70 and i tried this new mod .. holy cow what happened ??
I just want to be able to assault people or snatch people , without all the stuff you added ..
I' m not trying to be mean i'm just asking please ..
Or like get the version from 1.62 and update it to work with 1.70 ..

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I can i get a request please ??
Can you make a version that just assaults and snatches people ??
I'm a long time fan , and i was on build 1.62 before i updated to 1.70 and i tried this new mod .. holy cow what happened ??
I just want to be able to assault people or snatch people , without all the stuff you added ..
I' m not trying to be mean i'm just asking please ..
Or like get the version from 1.62 and update it to work with 1.70 ..
Define "all the stuff you added". Sim Snatcher is my mod about snatching people, it is available in my discord. There is no snatching of Sims in DD.

Last edited:

Cind

May 4, 2017
DD does not modify or even touch any part of the WW body selector. If it is bugging out, I am confident in saying that it is not due to Devious Desires.
Well this is really strange then, the bug only appears if I install DD and its requirements. I will try to see if there is another mod thats causing it.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
Recently, every second (slightly less) I get an error.
It's like sex with the phone ringing and the smoke alarm blaring.
I really tried reading it but it's hopeless, I'm too remedial.
Latest yada , s4cl 1.6 etc etc, thanks in advance.
PS everything works great, except for the persistent message it's trying to tell me something.
Along those lines,
I do not care who is having sex, I hope that's OK. And if there was a way to discard all those messages, that's great.

Tyup360

Feb 6, 2021

They already have a mod for that called woohoo wellness.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone else having trouble with the mod not showing up?
I don't, you have too Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.60 and Mod Settings Menu Installed?
No double installation of DD, S4CL?
In sims 4 the script is allowed?
All other necessary requirements met?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Recently, every second (slightly less) I get an error.
It's like sex with the phone ringing and the smoke alarm blaring.
I really tried reading it but it's hopeless, I'm too remedial.
Latest yada , s4cl 1.6 etc etc, thanks in advance.
PS everything works great, except for the persistent message it's trying to tell me something.
Along those lines,
I do not care who is having sex, I hope that's OK. And if there was a way to discard all those messages, that's great.
Thank you for your report, this error will be fixed in the next version! It is an error caused by specific animations that were written incorrectly that DD does not account for yet.
Anyone else having trouble with the mod not showing up?
I have seen one other report of someone where the mod was not showing up. Try putting the DD files directly in the root of the Mods folder. You could also make sure you have installed S4CL or that your version of S4Cl is update to date (1.60 is the current version of S4CL).

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes