Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
So maybe somebody can help me out. Is there a way to stop DD from taking off clothes from my sims during sex WITHOUT individually going through hundreds of animations and checking each one to not remove clothing? I didn't see an option in the bulk customization. I have my sims wear revealing clothes they can have sex in, and its super irritating when they take them off.

Apr 23, 2018
Nevermind I sort of found a work around I think. I have a different issue. It seems when my male sim has an orgasm his amount of cum he has in his balls doesn't decrease.

whimsygloss

Dec 12, 2022
Nevermind I sort of found a work around I think. I have a different issue. It seems when my male sim has an orgasm his amount of cum he has in his balls doesn't decrease.
I noticed this as well, and I wasn't sure if this was supposed to just be a separate notification (they've had an orgasm) but the actual % is just for milking purposes? I wasn't sure, as I thought too that it would have reduced the % to 0 reliably but it isn't clear how it's all related. And I'm curious if anyone knows exactly how long in-game it takes for a delivery from Nisa's on average for you when you order from a PC for your Sim?

I was also wondering if anyone knows if there is a mod in the works or in existence to make a better SocialBunny app with certain interactions that impact socials like "Brag that Simlish took Simly's virginity" could have positive or negative impacts on the socials depending on their relationship and attributes related to kinks (and have options like "Start a rumor that Simlish took Simly's virginity" or "Start a rumor that Simly sells drugs" (to identify randomly selected drug dealers. Other examples, "Enthuse about kink" with different options for "nervously" or "flirtily" or "confidently" whatever. People who react positively/flirtily also like that kink (according to how you've assigned them in your game on the backend) and people who dislike don't like that. If you're looking for immersion for your Sims, something like this could be implemented for discovery through interaction instead of assignment, if we could get an easier way to bulk apply templates at random. You could have whole messes of options related to Basemental's drugs (let's say you start a rumor that your classmate/coworker sells drugs, well, a cop assigned from basemental can arrest them for interrogation or whatever; make sex partners and spouses jealous with bragging or starting rumors and interactions where they show up at your house angry etc. I can just see so much potential within these systems for in depth function branching from the main focus of the mods.

Dec 28, 2017
play without Wicked Whims ... you can play both mods at the same time but it takes a long loading time and the sims are very stocking in the game..

but now a question to ColonolNutty......
Is it possible to updating the brothel in new updates..... for example more service points ... i know there is the double bed, the shower and the bathtub (i guess)... the sims use mostly the bed ... what about saune, pool, sofa, chair ... and all the other location who sims can have sex ...can you invite this spots ?

okay nevermind...after this post i see that Strippers also can have sex with guest on sofas etc. ...okay i test it and it works not good for me or i make someting wrong with my brothel..

i have all things what i need to run the brothel...beds, host stations, bars, showers, poledancerod, mirrors, toiletts, sinks etc. and yes i marked beds, sofas etc. to sex and/or dance points and i hire some hosts, strippers, whores, barkeepers and employers..and all of them are very high in there skills and promotion....but

the only one there are work a litte are the hosts and the whores..always the same whores are have sex with guest...fine..afer the sex there standing around and do nothing... i mean take a shower or whatever.... but the worsts are the strippers they do nothing...the standing around in the brothel and many also out of the brothel (like many guest..) and do nothing...i have 4 bars with barstools and any sofas who they can sit and talk with guest....the only guest they have sex with a stripper or take a lapdance was my sim to test it..after this..no guest hire strippers for sex or lapdance

17.12.22_01-57-22.png <--- Why ..the strippers/whores and guest stand out of the brothel

17.12.22_01-59-03.png but the rest is working fine .. what i do wrong ... the guest are take to long time to take a order ..why ?

LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
play without Wicked Whims ... you can play both mods at the same time but it takes a long loading time and the sims are very stocking in the game..

but now a question to ColonolNutty......
Is it possible to updating the brothel in new updates..... for example more service points ... i know there is the double bed, the shower and the bathtub (i guess)... the sims use mostly the bed ... what about saune, pool, sofa, chair ... and all the other location who sims can have sex ...can you invite this spots ?
i have both modes but only WW working, how can i fix? I want Devious desires

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
FTR I use both WW and DD (because turbo made ww a fuckin pain in the dicklet to fully uninstall), but I've disabled almost all aspects of WW; I still use the attractiveness system and WW's body, but all the sex systems are left to DD. Works decent.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
FTR I use both WW and DD (because turbo made ww a fuckin pain in the dicklet to fully uninstall), but I've disabled almost all aspects of WW; I still use the attractiveness system and WW's body, but all the sex systems are left to DD. Works decent.
So, installing both WW and DD works as long as I deactivate everything but the attractiveness system and the body? What does "works decent" mean? What are the drawbacks? If I do a clean install would it be better to leave WW out?

J4K

Sep 2, 2019
So, installing both WW and DD works as long as I deactivate everything but the attractiveness system and the body? What does "works decent" mean? What are the drawbacks? If I do a clean install would it be better to leave WW out?
There are no drawbacks to having them together, but they don't mesh AT ALL, baser things like animations and body parts will work fine but mods that have WW or DD dependents in them will not work on the other one.

There are some things like the attractiveness system in WW that will kinda work with DD, but only because it made to work with vanilla options like flirt. While if you use DD's "make sexual innuendo" It will not pull from WWs attractiveness system but from relationship level and DD's sexperience.

Basically having them both installed and using them both won't cause any problems, but they are just in two different rooms and refuse to communicate with each other. It's getting to the point where you might as well remove the one you don't use as often, WW has a better interface and immersion level, DD is to the point with vastly more kinks.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
"Works decent" for me means load times are still pretty rough (but that's likely just list of mods and objects for animations), and DD always has some hang time between initiating an encounter and the animation actually starting (which again may be unrelated to ww).

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

bakab@ka

Dec 21, 2022
whenever i try to download the modules it says they cannot be downloaded securely, how to get around this?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
May i ask, how often is this updated?

i m going to try, as WW became more and mroe complex every update with wayyyyy too much options (wich i dont care most of time XD)

woodpony

Dec 7, 2022
Ive DLed botht the core and modules files and I find everything there according to the description except the DDWW_loader. I have spent 2 days searching for a way to DL and can find no link anywhere to DL from. I have DLed both DD packs several times and DDWW loader isnt there. Where Ca i get this file?

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
"Works decent" for me means load times are still pretty rough (but that's likely just list of mods and objects for animations), and DD always has some hang time between initiating an encounter and the animation actually starting (which again may be unrelated to ww).
Did you install Wonderful Whims instead of Wicked Whims?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes