Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

penix-majix

May 2, 2021
Hi! I'm having an issue with the Brothel extension of DD. I've recently decided to try it out, and it worked a grand total of one time before it started displaying error messages every time I tried to clock in. I've removed every mod I had downloaded in the meantime, to try and see if any of them were interfering, but it hasn't solved the problem. Here is the exception report:

OriJinsz

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, I'm having the black penis problem, except I've switched the skin overlay back and forth in the body part selector. It's still black even after having it set on automatic. If I try to select a skin tone manually in CAS the noir and dark Tattoo/Blush overlays don't even exist. And yes i've reinstalled the latest version of the noir mod. :(

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Can I have this and Wiched Whims at the same time or is that a bad idea?
ColonolNutty no longer bothers to make DD compatible to WW, and the creator or WW has intentionally made his mod incompatible with other mods in the past.
So they might work together, but don't expect much help or support if something doesn'T work as intended.

Reactions: fluttershy25

Condor248

Nov 23, 2022
(I apologize for any grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language)
I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have done everything as intended and read the instructions carefully. Not only do I not have very few animations (I've found three animations in what I want my sims to do), but urnination animations and scat animations do not function even after I enabled them all. And I constantly get those as well;
1669240575800.png Bild_2022-11-23_225542003.png 1669240593969.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Doggybf

SimpleSimon

Jul 22, 2020
right now when i open sims when ever i try to play the game it just sends me back to the world select, ive removed all the mods besides the ones suggested by devious desires, and i still can't play. its worse now than when it was barely functioning.
Did you ever figure this out?

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
ColonolNutty no longer bothers to make DD compatible to WW, and the creator or WW has intentionally made his mod incompatible with other mods in the past.
So they might work together, but don't expect much help or support if something doesn'T work as intended.
Alright thanks for answering I will try my luck at seeing if it works together fine
Hope it does not destroy my save file

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Did you ever figure this out?
well it still doesn't work with my old saves at all, but making a new save and deleting a mess of mods leaves it kinda working. on the new save i dont have the world select or the animation skip/masturbation problem but its still janky.

actually on opening that save now to answer your question. i tried to test it by having sex , it didnt work. rape worked though kinda. after that i tried to have sex again and the option wouldnt show up at all. id shift-click and try to get it to work and all of my animations disappeared.

no idea if youre supposed to this but noticed that lumping all the dd stuff in a folder didn't effect anything/helped? i know youre supposed to put the core in a particular folder and whatever, but after having to swap things around and test stuff i found it easier to just put all the dd stuff in its own folder and it was during this time that it worked at all.
sims4/mods/dd

Last edited:

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
The bold wording at the top of the first page explicitly states that DD & Wicked Whims are not compatible.
I can't read

it seems to work so far but I have no idea how DD works so I am not sure if its working fine for DD and if I can use all it's functions

edit: its working fine with them both together but I like how WW functions better

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
I can't read

it seems to work so far but I have no idea how DD works so I am not sure if its working fine for DD and if I can use all it's functions

edit: its working fine with them both together but I like how WW functions better
dose to slowing your game or lot load time ?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So it seems like WW will sometimes "slow down" this Mod and MMC can sometimes crash it, could be an EA issue with the latest updates or something else, but that's been my experience so far.

So I decided to just use DD to check things out.

With that said, I don't know if this is an issue, but autonomy seems to work and not work at the same time if that makes sense, especially related to Kinky Plays? My Sims will do stuff to self, but anything related to "Join" with self or others just doesn't really work a lot of the times unless I do it manually.

If I changed the settings to "All Sims" and disable "Non-Household", it will work now, but I noticed something called "Controller" Sims, which I think is what throwing things in havoc? I assume that's for my controlled sim only?

Also not sure if this an issue, but I was able to reduce the chances of my Sims locking up by changing the % values for the different events, I think having multiple events that can trigger at 75% arousal just weren't playing nice (occasionally, even if I trigger an event, the next SAME EXACT event would simply skip itself as if it had triggered already, basically Debuffs but no animation)?

Also, even if a Sims enjoys "rough" play, it seems to reduce their Friendship levels no matter what,, I even tried all the Fetish Traits and Stats combos, I couldn't find anything that stopped loss of Friendship after a bad event.

I know this is confusing, but I remember in the past DD would work pretty reliably.
I've been running the last few versions, and not had any LE, or crashes. However, I do have long load times, and general game processing slowdown, to the point that I need to pause the game for everything to catch up. Unfortunately, the slowdowns are what make it unplayable for me, as that prevents many mods and interactions from working correctly. I don't know if the slowdown happens with DD without WW, but it certainly happens with both. It's not so bad on a new household, but after I start expanding friends and family, the slowdown brings the game back to a crawl.

It's unfortunate that I need to decide between them now, as WW is far better for gameplay, but I miss the kinky stuff that WW just doesnt do. I wish we could go back to it being a kinky addon for WW, so we didn't have two mods trying to do the same thing in different ways.

Are there any mod fix their ban on Teen interactions for WW?
Its the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package", available on LoversLab.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
It's unfortunate that I need to decide between them now, as WW is far better for gameplay, but I miss the kinky stuff that WW just doesnt do. I wish we could go back to it being a kinky addon for WW, so we didn't have two mods trying to do the same thing in different ways.
Good old days :cry:.

We, need a middle man to solve the conflict between WW & DD developer . DD is behind because other Moders collaborate wit WW like nisaK & AEP .

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
It's not any better by itself, animation still take long, and DD can very constantly proc the infamous "no character face in the corner" bug which requires a restart of the game.

Even if you disable debuffs in the options, they still proc or get stuck on characters, same with schools, following sims to school is either a crash or losing a save file (not always, but still).

I know someone on Loverslab made a passing comment (one of the animation pages I think?) that said something like version 4.X still works perfectly, but I haven't tried it.

Darknoon

Apr 4, 2021
Does anyone else have Problems with the Fetish Templates? Mine are saved, but i can't load them ones i restart the game.

Myst777

Aug 2, 2020
How to encourage autonomous rape interactions and fix brothel issues:

1, Put all mod requirements for things like animation packs into the main mod directory, unless listed as otherwise by the mod authors, this cuts down on animation or prop errors for example.
2, Download plenty of animation packs and their requirements, listed in the first post, including the kinky pack if animals are required. This will allow the setting up of things like lap dancing at brothels, the menu to do so with an object won't happen without animation packs, nor will autonomous sex interactions. You can then shift-click chairs in a brothel and go to the brothel menu that comes up, remember to do the same for double beds.

3, COMMAND + CTRL + C. - testingcheats on. This allows you to edit the mod settings:
4 a) Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings - Arousal settings - Required Arousal Settings 0 (Or higher to your preference, lower increases frequency)
b) Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings - Cheats - Attempts always succeed
c) Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings - Cheats - Allow Lure and Rape attempts against friends and romantic partners.
d) Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings - Autonomy - Make sure everything is selected (green).

I personally did the same for rough sex under arousal and set its requirement to 0 as I wasn't sure if that affected rough animations triggering:
e) Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rough Sex Settings - Arousal settings - Required Arousal Settings 0

4, Victim Club. We've seen people talk about Rape clubs, make victim club(s) too. Then encourage rape interactions on the victim club in the rape club activities sections: By Social - Rape - To Whom - Clubs - Select Clubs. You can make multiple rape and victim clubs, you can also use activity slots for mean interactions to lower relations for fight rapes to occur. I am not sure if using multiple activity slots for the same interaction increases the frequency or not.

5, Shift Click any Sim, Devious Desires (Sometimes under more choices) - Traits - add Victim or Rapist, Zooaphiliac is also here. Apparently, these increase the chances, so it's worth doing even with the optional settings here in number 8.

6, When setting Lot Traits: Bad Neighborhood helps, Mean Vibe helps accelerate relationships into the negative, and after that you might have something that encourages people to gather, visit, or get in the mood for love, I am still experimenting with the optimal 3rd trait as there are a few options.

7, Creating an optimal Rape / Victim Club sim. For Rape Club members, things like Evil, Mean, Mischievous, Lots of DD Likes and single fetishes, things that get them out of the house or going to venues to socialize. There are a few options here and I am still experimenting. I am not certain if putting victims in poor moods and aggressors in good moods helps for example.

*Remember with cheats enabled you can not only Shift Click a sim - modify in CAS - but also COMMAND + CTRL + C set cas.fulleditmode, so you can fully edit all aspects of the sim to experiment with before you modify.

8) Optional.
Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Settings - Cheats - Respect Zooaphiliac Trait in Rape to OFF - This means you don't need to select every sim and add the trait.

Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings -Allow only Rapists to Rape Other Sims to OFF - This means you don't need to select every sim and add the trait.

Shift Click any Sim - Configure Mod Settings - Devious Desire Settings - DD Kinky Settings - Rape Allowance Settings -Allow only Victims to be raped to ON - This controls exactly who can be raped, which I see people post about how to do.

I haven't explored this yet: Set Victim and Rape Club Hangouts to the same place, if you want more random select all 'bars' or 'clubs', if you want more random still just make more rape and/or victim clubs that are interlinked.

Notes:

*While club interactions are immediate, it takes a while for mean interactions to kick in. After the negative relationship threshold is reached there is less wait time. All these chances stack up, more rape club(s) members in the same spot increase the frequency of autonomous sex events further.
*I do not yet have a list of lot types where these interactions are more or less likely, I read the brothel however should be on a residential, club or generic lot type to function.
*I've created gang clubs that fight each other and prey on victim sims, it makes a bit of chaos in the world.

Hope it helps. Feel free to add any of this to a guide any of you make and credit me.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes