Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

edisolza

Jun 18, 2024
I'm tired of trying this mod and it's a failure, there's no video on how to install it, just a bunch of nonsense, it's just a failed copy of another mod

falco256

May 27, 2019
This was the first Sims 4 mod I ever used. If I can figure it out, so can you. Believe in yourself!
Yeah... you're trying to convince someone who needs visual instructions on how to install it, rather than the written ones that are pretty much universal on this site. I haven't seen a single one that needs a video to explain how to drag and drop files though. So... erm, good luck? You're going to need it more than he needs a video detailing how to drag and drop.

• Angry
Reactions: edisolza

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
I'm tired of trying this mod and it's a failure, there's no video on how to install it, just a bunch of nonsense, it's just a failed copy of another mod
Join the discord. Nutty is always there providing support. They also discussed multiple times how to install the mod. If you follow those steps and its still not working then you can post in the discord and they'll help. They're responding there everyday.

Also, they posted this structure for installing the mod. I pasted it below. Make sure your files are set-up accordingly in your mods folder. They also suggested installing DD 1st then re-integrating your mods to see what does/does not clash.

1718896553651.png

Hope you're able to get it working!

• Red Heart
Reactions: edisolza

edisolza

Jun 18, 2024
Junte-se à discórdia. Nutty está sempre presente para dar suporte. Eles também discutiram várias vezes como instalar o mod. Se você seguir essas etapas e ainda não funcionar, você pode postar no discord e eles ajudarão. Eles estão respondendo lá todos os dias.

Além disso, eles postaram esta estrutura para instalação do mod. Colei abaixo. Certifique-se de que seus arquivos estejam configurados adequadamente na pasta mods. Eles também sugeriram instalar o DD 1st e depois reintegrar seus mods para ver o que entra/não entra em conflito.

View attachment 3753838

Espero que você consiga fazê-lo funcionar!
[/CITAR]
Primeiramente obrigado pela ajuda, já fiz tudo, já li mais de mil vezes, até inicia mas não funciona e sempre aparece uma mensagem de erro, vou ver o que posso fazer

Fleance_Vale

Jun 22, 2024
Greetings! I am new to this site and still a bit unfamiliar with the complications involving switching from WW to DD.
I currently have a game (base game with CC) that I have with WW.
Script mods in Sims4 seem more forgiving as all you need to do is uncheck scripts go to your game save and that should make it so I can remove all WW scripts and animations tied with that mod, yes?
I want to know how I can get started with moving from WW to DD; any help is appreciated!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes