Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Nipcat

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I'm using latest 5.3 version and requirements but I'm bombarded with exeptions when I run my brothel =>

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_relationship'
Exception caught while invoking: _attempt_to_claim_object -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_relationship'

Also, is there a way to manualy select employes (harlots/strippers) in a more acurate way? (the available list almost never shows the sims I want T_T)

Reactions: CK666CidKnight

DinoBRo6969

Nov 9, 2022
If I remember correctly, kinks are on a scoring system so their kink score would have to be 100 for "Raping other sims" which might give the Sim the Rapist trait anyway.

But the Rapist trait cheat does the trick as well.

Also check the Kinky settings:

Devious Desires Settings --> DD Kinky --> Rape Settings -->Rape allowance
how do i open DD settings

Quintexcelit

Oct 14, 2022
Hi, i have a relatively simple problem :

The mod is loaded but does not show up in gameplay. The settings for the mod do not show up either.

I've checked that i didn't miss a requirement or fucked up the installation but everything checks out.

I know this is not much to work with to figure out what may be the cause but that's really all i have.

apple_sauce777

Nov 11, 2022
How do I make a sim a rapist? I have added the ''likes to rape other sims'', but everytime i try it says sim is not a rapist. Is there anything i can do?

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
hi there, i have 2 problems, maybe someone can help

1. all overlays reset randomly(it looks like empty dick removes previous overlay) during animations
2. custom body sliders don't work in animations

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Hey, Nutty. Amending what I said before, "Ask to become woohoo partners" (fuck buddies) IS available with DD installed after all. However, you are still unable to have woohoo partners bone if you've set DD to require sims to be romantic before engaging in scenes. The issue is that unchecking that requirement in DD turns the world into a nonsensical fuckfest (which I know is what some users are looking for), but FWBs who can't bang doesn't make any sense to me. Hope this is a fix in the next version. Appreciate you.

OLDBURKEEYE1324

Feb 15, 2021
I've been trying to find the DDWWLoader that I've seen mentioned and read about on the wiki. I've downloaded the main file and I can not for the life of me find this animation converter for updating old animations and converting WW animations to DD animations. It seems like I'm just missing files that other people have, so there must be another cause on my end but I can't figure it out.

eeron092

Jun 29, 2022
Hello! Judging by the comments, only I did not understand how fetishes work now. There are only 6 kinds in the fetishes setting(cheating, exhibitionism, incest, orgy, public sex, voyeurism). All others are included(Modify Disabled Fetishies), but there is no setting for them. I also do not know how to pump them without cheating. How to open or get other types?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
is there a guide for common problems using devious desires? i've followed the instructions and removed wickedwhims but everything just comes out janky, if it works at all.

the error messages are far to long for any non initated to understand.

eeron092

Jun 29, 2022
is there a guide for common problems using devious desires? i've followed the instructions and removed wickedwhims but everything just comes out janky, if it works at all.

the error messages are far to long for any non initated to understand.
I installed only dd, it would be nice to know how it works. Namely, how fetishes work. WHERE ARE THEY ALL? HOW TO OPEN OR UPDATE THEM?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
right now when i open sims when ever i try to play the game it just sends me back to the world select, ive removed all the mods besides the ones suggested by devious desires, and i still can't play. its worse now than when it was barely functioning.

Reactions: eeron092

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
so its not kicking me out of the world anymore, but when ever i go to have sex it cuts.

e.g. i click on the sofa , click romance, some options come up to dance or have sex. clicking on any of these just resets my character so theyre standing infront of the sofa.
it happens like this for everything besides masturbate. if i click on an object and click masturbate, from there i can invite someone to join and things seem to work.

bladers

Nov 15, 2017
So I have all the required content but when I go to buy a brothel the option is not there. Any idea why that would be? I can see the lessons so I know it's installed.

CatboyCultLeader

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have a download for animations, better body, and sopor? I cannot for the life of me get loverslab to work. It's annoying me so much.

Edit to save time: Yes I know I have to be logged in, that's the issue. It won't let me.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes