Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Uncle Yuri

Jun 18, 2017
I know it says that this mod and wicked whims are not compatible anymore. But has anyone got both of them to run together like you used to be able to do? I can install the mods, but once I add Deviant Core its seems to crash once I try to load a saved file.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I am having difficulty with getting Futas to work with often times unequipping their penis and almost always being forced to be considered as male only in the animations.
Has this been changed drastically/not work as well over the passed like least a year :D

(I used to play off and on and avoided updates to avoid mod issues and did not ever have these issues).

Read a few people with issues but no clear fix.
Edit:
Think I got it working not positive so would like further possible confirmation/help:
Seems its basically you put them in CaS stand pissing (+? give pregnant) then body select in mod settings then ignore gender in mod settings.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
The sim dick doesn't get hard when having sex... is it a bug? and what can i do?
I assume same issue I had figured out myself just a bit earlier(though I was messing with Futa Dicks),
you are using "underwear" dick and have it set to not remove underwear and or have his gender as "female" (piss sitting in CaS)

[if its underwear dick ie what u equipped in CaS]
[find in the DD options to remove underwear]

Step 1
Go to the body select and choose a dick if no dick option ie says vag then next step (cheats on shift click sim for these i believe)

CaS fulledit mode and switch his piss to siting not standing.

bo-lenart

Sep 4, 2021
When I choose to leave sex between controllable sim and NPC the NPCs left wont load any animations.
I have tried to delete config files and other mods and also downgrade DD but it wont help.
This has worked before, any clue why this might be?

Beforeyouexit93

Jan 2, 2022
I love this mod so much, but recently I have two issue, first is when my sims get or stay nake, the body hair and tattoes dissapear and second is the performance when load the animations, when start a game or make my game lagged.

ProjectX2

Aug 2, 2022
Whenever i rape a sim the animations dont play, they just stand in the area where the rape is going to happen with their clothes off but no animation plays. It works fine when I have regular sex it only does it when i try to rape a sim

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
when my sims get or stay nake, the body hair and tattoes dissapear
I think its because it uses its own naked body especially if your using its get naked/clothing feature, where as back then it used whatever you had and got proper normal naked.

I think if you go into its settings you can select cas parts for various things, but so far it seems buggy ->
(worst being my hair got seemingly stays changed too a different color even and it did/tried too randomly assigned some body swatch I didn't use).
And not too mention hard to do for certain things since most will say some odd thing and not be obvious (ie legsomethingsomething instead of the pic and showing of the exact leg edit like it does dicks, even choose tail you have too try and figure out which "tattoo body part" it is considered).

Last edited:

Lizygurl22

Nov 1, 2022
Hello i need help i downloaded everything you had on readme and im confused about lovense i don't know where to download that and its not working on my end what should i do i want to play with your mod

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Hello i need help i downloaded everything you had on readme and im confused about lovense i don't know where to download that and its not working on my end what should i do i want to play with your mod
Google it, if into that to each their own probably not overly expensive.
Honestly not sure why it forced to be ""needed"" rather odd in many ways (creative and interesting for those into it and have it though).

Otherwise the "" is because it just looks for it and letting you know it can't find it in you or anything and can be ignored.

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
So it seems like WW will sometimes "slow down" this Mod and MMC can sometimes crash it, could be an EA issue with the latest updates or something else, but that's been my experience so far.

So I decided to just use DD to check things out.

With that said, I don't know if this is an issue, but autonomy seems to work and not work at the same time if that makes sense, especially related to Kinky Plays? My Sims will do stuff to self, but anything related to "Join" with self or others just doesn't really work a lot of the times unless I do it manually.

If I changed the settings to "All Sims" and disable "Non-Household", it will work now, but I noticed something called "Controller" Sims, which I think is what throwing things in havoc? I assume that's for my controlled sim only?

Also not sure if this an issue, but I was able to reduce the chances of my Sims locking up by changing the % values for the different events, I think having multiple events that can trigger at 75% arousal just weren't playing nice (occasionally, even if I trigger an event, the next SAME EXACT event would simply skip itself as if it had triggered already, basically Debuffs but no animation)?

Also, even if a Sims enjoys "rough" play, it seems to reduce their Friendship levels no matter what,, I even tried all the Fetish Traits and Stats combos, I couldn't find anything that stopped loss of Friendship after a bad event.

I know this is confusing, but I remember in the past DD would work pretty reliably.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
I installed the mod and I can't use this to have sex with anybody, i installed all the required mods and the animations are not showig up in devious desires, only when i click the floor i can select animations with wickedwhims, devious only says "masturbate here"
1667480394488.png
These are the only options i can do with sims devious desires...
1667480423119.png
someone help pls?
edit: realised wickedwhims is not compatible with this, and the option to have sex are under romance, sorry.

Last edited:

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Hey, ColonelNutty. Dunno if there's another place/way you prefer to get suggestions from users, but I was wondering if we could get an option to disable autonomy for the fetish change dialogue options? It's great being able to slowly convince other sims to expand horizons and push their limits, but it can be a bit annoying when sims are running around behind your back giving each other fetishes you don't want some of them to have.
Also, could we possibly have an option to disable sexperience gain from solo scenes? It doesn't make a ton of sense to me for a sim to become an unstoppable sex machine just from constantly beating off in his room. I personally think it'd be more immersive to have a choice to only gain sexperience from scenes with more than one person involved.

edit: BTW as of right now with DD installed, the "ask to be woohoo partners" option is unavailable. I know someone mentioned this a couple pages back, but I think it could be awesome to have a DD friends w/benefits option similar to woohoo partners like in vanilla.

Either way, appreciate what you do, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElfDrow

titankiller-710

Nov 6, 2022
I'm currently having issues where i can select options but nothing happens, and nothing shows up in the action queue, i also can't find the mod settings menu after pressing shift+click on a sim

this is my mod list, i can't find the issue
1667769056609.png 1667769099398.png

AxelHimself

Oct 28, 2020
hi all. can someone help?

my sim got inflated. which resulted in belly getting bigger. BUT! after deflating the belly won't get smaller or get back to its original size.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes