Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Senkan

Oct 6, 2022
My worst case scenario...a house full of people masturbating and men having sex.

Why does masturbation come before sex? Can I disable masturbation? I don't want to see people jerking off.

Dec 12, 2021
Okay just downloaded everything and made a little new game test run since I moved to this from WickedWhims and right now I have two questions.

First off, because the Custom Slider Framework has a mod_data folder I read the READ ME on Devious Desires and it said that putting DD's mod_data folder directly into the Sims 4 folder was acceptable- So I just gotta ask, it is really acceptable or should I look into a different mod?

Second, I tried to make a futanari character and attempted the sex (Yes I cheated to kick it off, but this is for testing purposes) with a randomly made wife- But despite my futa having a penis the only 'Vaginal' options available were ones involving dildo's so I have to ask- Am I missing something? Is there an option somewhere I can correct this or is the sex going from 'Foreplay' actions into the 'Main' sex actions?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Okay just downloaded everything and made a little new game test run since I moved to this from WickedWhims and right now I have two questions.

First off, because the Custom Slider Framework has a mod_data folder I read the READ ME on Devious Desires and it said that putting DD's mod_data folder directly into the Sims 4 folder was acceptable- So I just gotta ask, it is really acceptable or should I look into a different mod?

Second, I tried to make a futanari character and attempted the sex (Yes I cheated to kick it off, but this is for testing purposes) with a randomly made wife- But despite my futa having a penis the only 'Vaginal' options available were ones involving dildo's so I have to ask- Am I missing something? Is there an option somewhere I can correct this or is the sex going from 'Foreplay' actions into the 'Main' sex actions?
1. Yes you are fine

1666054925128.png

2. Assuming you have animations already, how did you give your Futa a penis? Because you may need to also install the
Custom Gender Settings (CGS) mod (also from Nutty)

To "swap" the Gender correctly. Otherwise the mod will see two females instead of a "Male" and a female. I could be wrong but I swear using CGS made things 10x easier across the board.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Whenever i load in the game, it pops up error code, and top right shows load 0 animations. Please help
I mean, we can't read said error code without a picture, but I'm sure the error code says WHY it's giving an error. You are probably missing one of the requirements for the mod to work.

My worst case scenario...a house full of people masturbating and men having sex.

Why does masturbation come before sex? Can I disable masturbation? I don't want to see people jerking off.
You can turn off Autonomous solo sex in the settings.

Reactions: Senkan

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
hey i want to ask regarding DD compatibility with WW and MCCC, it seems without WW or MCCC (not sure) installed i cant change penis and skin overlay since the menu didnt appear when i pressed shift and click my char, am i missing something? i wanna use DD only and want the ability to change body etc without WW and MCCC, thank you

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
hey i want to ask regarding DD compatibility with WW and MCCC, it seems without WW or MCCC (not sure) installed i cant change penis and skin overlay since the menu didnt appear when i pressed shift and click my char, am i missing something? i wanna use DD only and want the ability to change body etc without WW and MCCC, thank you
WW and DD do not work well together anymore.

MCCC will just flag DD files as false positives. I still MCCC installed, not WW.

As long as everything needed is installed for DD, you should see the "Equipment" menu from shift clicking.

Make sure you didn't miss a requirement from the first page.

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
WW and DD do not work well together anymore.

MCCC will just flag DD files as false positives. I still MCCC installed, not WW.

As long as everything needed is installed for DD, you should see the "Equipment" menu from shift clicking.

Make sure you didn't miss a requirement from the first page.
Thank you for replying, i was just browsing other forum about this issue and discovered that i have to manually input testingcheats on first then the menu will appear on shift+click, in my previous savegame when i still using mccc i set testingcheats and other debug command to always on, and thats why thanks again!

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

rolphaline

Aug 21, 2017
All my sim are just throwing insults at each other and picking fights constantly, with no autonomous sex. it don't matter if their best friends or actual enemies, just a permanent squabble outside of me picking interactions. I also tested it by removing every mod and just installing the core (1.2) and this one (5.2) with the modules I was using (anthros, dirty, kinky, and milk farm) same results. on a final note i am using Digital deluxe edition sims 4, get famous, get to work, and high school years.

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
i have another question tho, how to disable cum on male body when having sex with female? i tried to alter cum location on settings and untick male but no luck

Dec 12, 2021
2. Assuming you have animations already, how did you give your Futa a penis? Because you may need to also install the
Custom Gender Settings (CGS) mod (also from Nutty)

To "swap" the Gender correctly. Otherwise the mod will see two females instead of a "Male" and a female. I could be wrong but I swear using CGS made things 10x easier across the board.
While I was in the CAS I just set the girl as 'Can get other's Pregnant' and whenever she get's nude she has a penis... And she can use the penis to masturbate, she even has Cum Production so I'm not sure if you have to go through 'Foreplay' animations first. Still I'll grab that mod you posted above as a just in case just to see if it makes a difference.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
i have another question tho, how to disable cum on male body when having sex with female? i tried to alter cum location on settings and untick male but no luck
I have yet to figure that out myself, I just ignore it for now :KEK:

If you only care about your played character, make sure the prefered cum location is somewhere on her body before anyone orgasms.
While I was in the CAS I just set the girl as 'Can get other's Pregnant' and whenever she get's nude she has a penis... And she can use the penis to masturbate, she even has Cum Production so I'm not sure if you have to go through 'Foreplay' animations first. Still I'll grab that mod you posted above as a just in case just to see if it makes a difference.
Hmm, I'll have to test it myself. I've made Futas before but that was awhile ago and I lost that save file.

EDIT: Tested, I have all my animations. OH did you shift click a location to "start sexy time" or did you click on your Sim?

Because clicking on your Sim will only bring up foreplay animations. Need to click on another Sim that the previous Sim has romance points with (I get around this but just shift clicking then Start Sexy Time).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yama666

Sumrak33

Aug 13, 2022
Long story short: TB and DP have personal beef with CN over shit that's been resolved years ago, CN has learned his lesson and moved on, TB and DP are incapable of it and actively sabotage compatibility while blindly accusing anyone who works with CN as pedophiles.

So CN's just focusing improving DD instead of wasting effort trying to figure out to fix compatibility every time MCCC & WW updates. TB and DP will no longer need to waste their efforts to break compatibility with DD, but they'll continue wasting their effort breaking compatibility with other mods that fix their ban on Teen interactions for WW.
Are there any mod fix their ban on Teen interactions for WW?

Lordomega

Sep 23, 2020
i gave a sim a rape kink but the game will not allow them to rape saying that they are not a rapist. what do i have to do?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
i gave a sim a rape kink but the game will not allow them to rape saying that they are not a rapist. what do i have to do?
If I remember correctly, kinks are on a scoring system so their kink score would have to be 100 for "Raping other sims" which might give the Sim the Rapist trait anyway.

But the Rapist trait cheat does the trick as well.

Also check the Kinky settings:

Devious Desires Settings --> DD Kinky --> Rape Settings -->Rape allowance

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes