Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Getting an error now, no matter what I do with just the mod and the requirements the game "fails to load" and throws me back to the menu. Is there a certain mod order I have to have and if so how do I order them? Game plays fine without the DD and the requirements, but when I throw them back in it'll give me the same errors. Even tried a complete wipe of the game and all files and folders related to the game but still no luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaedraWifey
Apr 29, 2018
I am just curious why the mod is no longer compatible with MCCC & Wicked?
Long story short: TB and DP have personal beef with CN over shit that's been resolved years ago, CN has learned his lesson and moved on, TB and DP are incapable of it and actively sabotage compatibility while blindly accusing anyone who works with CN as pedophiles.

So CN's just focusing improving DD instead of wasting effort trying to figure out to fix compatibility every time MCCC & WW updates. TB and DP will no longer need to waste their efforts to break compatibility with DD, but they'll continue wasting their effort breaking compatibility with other mods that fix their ban on Teen interactions for WW.

beiz123

Dec 4, 2017
Im unable to get this mod working, i did not understand the part of overwriting main.json, where that should be? I put the folders in main sims4 folder and doesnt work, i put them in sims4/mods and still nothing happens. I see the custom traits i can give to characters but i cant see anything else from the mod, no interaction buttons anywhere. I have wicked whims installed but i tried removing it and nothing changes :/ Please could you help me?

Meo1995223

Oct 2, 2022
I can't get this to work. I can get lot traits, but nothing else shows up! I've downloaded, deleted and reinstalled a handful of times. I have all the folders where they should be. I followed the instructions to a T. Someone help! :(

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
I can't get this to work. I can get lot traits, but nothing else shows up! I've downloaded, deleted and reinstalled a handful of times. I have all the folders where they should be. I followed the instructions to a T. Someone help! :(
Did you download "deviant core"?, link is on page 1. The Text Readme I don't think lists that one but that's what happen to me.

DD feels better then wickedwhims but I've only started playing with it. Sure, DD is more devious but I like the idea around arousal and cum system (haven't really play too much to really comment).

As for MICC, why doesn't EA let players do simple things like custom lifespans(was in sims 3)? Difficulty setting for skills. Copy paste DNA strings... this is basic stuff. Create problems so modders can get money on patreon kind of thing? Wish I was part of that loop.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Hell you got further then me, I went over the instructions multiple times. Have all requirements, downloaded everything thats needed, and made sure they were all in the right place. I just can't load into the game. at a loss here

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I have tested, retested, and retested about 2 dozen times. Still no dice on the failing to load issues. As I said before, tried multiple complete wipes, went through installation instructions and requirements over and over. Still fails to load! Even tried some other things like with or without ww. Game works fine with ww and about 5 dozen extra mods, but a barebones install of DD and requirements fails everytime.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
Hell you got further then me, I went over the instructions multiple times. Have all requirements, downloaded everything thats needed, and made sure they were all in the right place. I just can't load into the game. at a loss here
There is so many steps, reminds me of fallout 4 aaf. Although, this not nearly as impossible (sorry at least for me). My sim keeps auto undressing things I don't want (her socks) and not undressing her gloves. I did the auto undress setting but doesn't seem to work. It's a fetish so I'll have to keep with WW but this seems promising. I'll have keep my eye on it and keep testing each patch.(when I play the sims 4.. i prefer sims 3)

Apr 29, 2018
I have tested, retested, and retested about 2 dozen times. Still no dice on the failing to load issues. As I said before, tried multiple complete wipes, went through installation instructions and requirements over and over. Still fails to load! Even tried some other things like with or without ww. Game works fine with ww and about 5 dozen extra mods, but a barebones install of DD and requirements fails everytime.
Maybe take a screenshot of your mods folder? Could be something really simple that you're overlooking, lord knows I've glossed over really obvious mistakes because my brain keeps going "naaaaah, that can't be why, that's too obvious".

PorkChop1994

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, sorry to be silly, because I just cant figure out what is going on with my game. Everything used to work just fine until I upgraded my DD version.
Everything is working fine, all the actions and such. Just that during scenes the male buttocks concaves on itself. I took a screen shot of what I mean, its really weird and I dont know how to fix it.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, sorry to be silly, because I just cant figure out what is going on with my game. Everything used to work just fine until I upgraded my DD version.
Everything is working fine, all the actions and such. Just that during scenes the male buttocks concaves on itself. I took a screen shot of what I mean, its really weird and I dont know how to fix it.

It's been happening to me too and it happened after trying out different Default skin replacements.

I'm still experimenting to figure out what broke.

EDIT: I fixed it, it was something to do with installing "Bouncing Boobies". I bet it was adding in Denten's rig that broke it.

Still can't get Wild_guy's items to show up for me, but at least dicks work again :KEK:

EDIT 2: Women appear topless while in the shower, but during any DD interactions, I get the salmon top :unsure:

Last edited:

Beforeyouexit93

Jan 2, 2022
This version works fine, but, I´m just have a issue, it´s when my sims get naked or have sex, the body hair and tattoes desapear.

PorkChop1994

Apr 16, 2021
It's been happening to me too and it happened after trying out different Default skin replacements.

I'm still experimenting to figure out what broke.

EDIT: I fixed it, it was something to do with installing "Bouncing Boobies". I bet it was adding in Denten's rig that broke it.

Still can't get Wild_guy's items to show up for me, but at least dicks work again :KEK:

EDIT 2: Women appear topless while in the shower, but during any DD interactions, I get the salmon top :unsure:

Unfortunately I don't have bouncing boobs.... So it must be something else? Ugh how annoying. I guess maybe ill just get rid of my Xrated folder and redownload stuff and add things in 1 at a time and see whats the problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Maybe take a screenshot of your mods folder? Could be something really simple that you're overlooking, lord knows I've glossed over really obvious mistakes because my brain keeps going "naaaaah, that can't be why, that's too obvious".
This is a backup folder of the DD install I had. If you notice anything missing lemme know. No animations in this one, but I was using motherlodes animations as recommended.

PorkChop1994

Apr 16, 2021
Does anyone know if theres an option to change how much the Harlots make per customer in the brothel? I'm trying to do a bit of a desperate playthrough, and she gets thousands after one session. So I was hoping there was a way to customise the pay rate.

PorkChop1994

Apr 16, 2021
This is a backup folder of the DD install I had. If you notice anything missing lemme know. No animations in this one, but I was using motherlodes animations as recommended.
Update! I fixed it, it was a package in one of the animations I got from Anarcis or how ever you spell it, it had a Rig package in the folder that was causing the issue! Woohoo! But thank you, without knowing it was because of Rigs, I wouldnt have known to try and delete it. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes