Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Fuukboi35

Jul 23, 2020
its looks like mod actually workin good at mine right now.. buuuutttt... all animation still not found duh o_Oo_O:cry::cry:
I was having the same issue, I managed to fix it by moving the mod_data folder to the main directory, basically moving it up a folder.

It's throwing an error saying it's installed incorrectly but the animations are working.

I would check both the Devious Desires main page and the Devious Core main page too see if you (we) missed a step.

Fuukboi35

Jul 23, 2020
I was having the same issue, I managed to fix it by moving the mod_data folder to the main directory, basically moving it up a folder.

It's throwing an error saying it's installed incorrectly but the animations are working.

I would check both the Devious Desires main page and the Devious Core main page too see if you (we) missed a step.
So, another update. Moving the mod_data folder up a folder did fix the animations. To fix the error code it throws up in game, take the deviousdesires folder inside of mod_data and move it back into your Mods folder. You're going to see a second mod _data folder. Put it in there.

You should now have 2 mod_data folders

1. This PC/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/mod_data
and
2. This PC/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data
For me, 1. has devientcore and controlmenu and 2. has the main devient desire folder with the appropriate .json files

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
alright i'm just bout to give up on this mod because i been at it for 3 hours trying to get this to work and i cannot get anything to come up. Every time i start up i get an exception error and i even tried this with every mod disabled... I am fully up to date and i have double checked every folder and everything is where it's suppose to be including under mod_data.

using latest 1.91.205.1020

Reactions: Pepperina

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
I have a question: for the DD mod to work, do I need to pay attention to the game version versus the mod version?

I've been trying for days to get this mod to work and so far was unsuccessful. I followed the instructions to the letter, making sure I had the exact required files and in the exact required folders. I even watched a video on YT.
And though there are no error messages, the game basically runs vanilla. I don't get a message about the animations and all I get is the standard WooHoo.

Other mods (clothing, body) are working just fine, but I can't seem to get the MSM (Mod Settings Menu) to show up.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help out.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I have a question: for the DD mod to work, do I need to pay attention to the game version versus the mod version?

I've been trying for days to get this mod to work and so far was unsuccessful. I followed the instructions to the letter, making sure I had the exact required files and in the exact required folders. I even watched a video on YT.
And though there are no error messages, the game basically runs vanilla. I don't get a message about the animations and all I get is the standard WooHoo.

Other mods (clothing, body) are working just fine, but I can't seem to get the MSM (Mod Settings Menu) to show up.

Are you also getting bombarded with exception errors from community library? i think we are fucked and have to wait for an update or something...

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

i figured it out, go join the discord and check out the channel download-s4cl and get the latest version 2.2 prerelease. After i put that in my game everything is working! :D

SleepDage

Nov 25, 2019
alright i'm just bout to give up on this mod because i been at it for 3 hours trying to get this to work and i cannot get anything to come up. Every time i start up i get an exception error and i even tried this with every mod disabled... I am fully up to date and i have double checked every folder and everything is where it's suppose to be including under mod_data.

using latest 1.91.205.1020
Same i won't try to install it until they fix it xD

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get nipples to show while playing animations. It doesn't seem to matter whether I pick the Eve breasts or the Allure ones, nor whether I try to set them through the Body Parts dialog or the Equipment dialog, breasts just go blank when the animations start... Males also lose any body hair they have, which I'm assuming has the same cause.

There's no issue with revealing CAS outfits, so it's definitely something I'm misunderstanding/fucking up with the skin overlays.

KotoSage

Jun 2, 2021
Is this ever gonna be compatible with MCCC and WW again? I know you've been having issues with the people in DP in the past and I don't blame you; they're all jerks, but their mods are must-have mods and so are your mods. It's really sad when I have to go back a few updates to get those 3 mods working together *sobs* cuz I feel like I'm missing out on the latest features of DD, which totally sucks

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
DD does not explicitly not work with WW.
It's just that CN will no longer offer any support if you have issues using WW alongside DD, as he doesn't want to spend the time to check if there is malicious code in WW that breaks other people's mods, or if there is some genuine incompatibility.

Bru_Lyn

Mar 8, 2019
Need help. My brothel doesn't fully function, I can hire staff for all posts and designate places like beds and chairs for lap dancing. But when I open the business, there are no patreons, what could be happening?

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
1663729219679.png guys,its working if am using DD with Deviant core, but no animation loaded, so am just rollback mod into 4.3.3 and all animation loaded and ive using DD with WW side by side.. ( sorry for my bad english )

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
I still... for the life of me... can't get any Autonomous situations to occur. The only mods I have are animation mods, body mods, item mods for animations, clothing and hairstyle mods, and DD.

DD and its required mods are the only ones that have .scripts so its not like there's anything competing with them.

I go to a public place, turn down the arousal minimum, put my sim on an activity, and just wait... for hours in game... and nothing. Sims come and go, their arousal goes up, they walk around, stop and give me tips for my guitar playing or whatever, talk to each other, and still nothing.

reiz3r

Aug 8, 2017
Animal x Sims autonomy sex never occured in my game, even tough the arousal is 100% both the dog and the sims. Does this happen to anybody else?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes