Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20.3] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
Is this ever gonna be compatible with MCCC and WW again? I know you've been having issues with the people in DP in the past and I don't blame you; they're all jerks, but their mods are must-have mods and so are your mods. It's really sad when I have to go back a few updates to get those 3 mods working together *sobs* cuz I feel like I'm missing out on the latest features of DD, which totally sucks
Been out of the loop for a while, but what's must-have about WW? I get that it's a bit more convenient in that it's self-contained and you don't have to download several other required mods, but what features are you missing out if you just go full DD?

I appreciate how much effort it takes to make these mods and don't want to make light of the effort CN's put into it, but at this point I think it's far easier to make requests for features you'd like to see in DD than it is to ask DP and TD to stop their belligerence and stop fucking around with compatibility.

Edit: finally got around to updating to the latest DD, only thing I miss from WW is the penis for servos and skeletons, but that's a request for modelers to fix, not CN.

Last edited:

melissa420

Sep 26, 2022
Which DD version works on game version 1.89.214.1030? After setting up the files I do now see any DD actions in my menus, maybe I need an older version of DD? If so, is there a place to get compatible versions?
Thanks!

Reactions: niya2000

maleejzi

Oct 17, 2021
hi after dropping DD to mod folder the sims played wakes up mid night, I only have DD installed, all required deviantcore stuff etc also up to date

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Yea so, its been a looooong time since ive modded the sims and I used to have everything working. Now I feel like a noob and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how to use custom body parts, get nipples (lmao) and see any options for DD AT ALL. Treat me like a noob, how do I get this stuff to work? No DD options in the shift click menu even after I enables cheats.

Apr 29, 2018
Yea so, its been a looooong time since ive modded the sims and I used to have everything working. Now I feel like a noob and have no idea where to start. I have no idea how to use custom body parts, get nipples (lmao) and see any options for DD AT ALL. Treat me like a noob, how do I get this stuff to work? No DD options in the shift click menu even after I enables cheats.
I was struggling with the custom nude bodies for the longest time as well. For some reason Eve has never worked for me and Sopore's only has a nude top (which seems to be the point of that mod, oddly?) with no nipple texture. What worked for me in the end was CMAR's body.

I'm not sure why DD options aren't showing up for you, do you have the latest Deviant Core, SIms 4 Community Library, and Mod Settings Menu as well? Removed all instances of WW and MCCC since they're deliberately sabotaging DD?

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I was struggling with the custom nude bodies for the longest time as well. For some reason Eve has never worked for me and Sopore's only has a nude top (which seems to be the point of that mod, oddly?) with no nipple texture. What worked for me in the end was CMAR's body.

I'm not sure why DD options aren't showing up for you, do you have the latest Deviant Core, SIms 4 Community Library, and Mod Settings Menu as well? Removed all instances of WW and MCCC since they're deliberately sabotaging DD?
My dumbass was missing some of the requirements, but was also having issues with the body. Giving cmars a try now. Basemental drugs broke on me part of the way through, but seeing as they don't care for the way I acquired the game I'm shit out of luck on that lol. Fucking tightwads

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018

Apparently cmars top isnt working for me either, am I missing something?

Apr 29, 2018
Apparently cmars top isnt working for me either, am I missing something?
Is it showing you the default pink bra or topless with no nipple texture? If it's the former I have no clue, that's what happened to me with Eve and I just kept trying different bodies until I found one that magically worked, if it's the latter you'll need a nude texture pack from someone else, since cmar doesn't provide textures.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Is it showing you the default pink bra or topless with no nipple texture? If it's the former I have no clue, that's what happened to me with Eve and I just kept trying different bodies until I found one that magically worked, if it's the latter you'll need a nude texture pack from someone else, since cmar doesn't provide textures.
I thought i downloaded a nude texture, any recommends?

Bru_Lyn

Mar 8, 2019
I have a problem at the brothel. I put only men to be patrons but women keep showing up. Anyone with this problem or with a solution?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
It is still compatible.
However CN will no longer offer any support if you run into issues while also using WW as any issues that you might run into might be caused by malicious code added by TurboDriver or Deaderpool to discourage people using mods they don't like.

Reactions: blackdad7
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes