Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.22] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes
Dec 28, 2017
maybe
You may need to increase the number of Sims that can spawn in the world. shift + left click on your sim and use Control Meni ... Sim World and chance it ... was the same to me

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Can someone explain how i get to the npc menu?
I see the menu for my character, although limited, meaning there aren't many options.
I don't have WW and DD starts without errors but i have MCC installed.
It's been awhile since i played Sims 4 and last i remember either with ShiftClick you would get the whole menu where you can turn on rape for example. I am missing that currently. So autonomy is a little limited now.
The wiki seems to be offline.

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
Can someone explain how i get to the npc menu?
I see the menu for my character, although limited, meaning there aren't many options.
I don't have WW and DD starts without errors but i have MCC installed.
It's been awhile since i played Sims 4 and last i remember either with ShiftClick you would get the whole menu where you can turn on rape for example. I am missing that currently. So autonomy is a little limited now.
The wiki seems to be offline.
MCCC and DD are incompatible.
As already mentioned, is the better place to get support.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
MCCC and DD are incompatible.
As already mentioned, is the better place to get support.
Well, i see that i don't see the Control Menu.
Since the package is so packed that you only need to drag and drop, Sims should detect it.
For some reason that menu doesn't appear so i assume that i did something wrong or a wrong version.
Anyway, i will download my discord again. Haven't used in some time.

miglosch

Jan 21, 2023
Well, i see that i don't see the Control Menu.
Since the package is so packed that you only need to drag and drop, Sims should detect it.
For some reason that menu doesn't appear so i assume that i did something wrong or a wrong version.
Anyway, i will download my discord again. Haven't used in some time.
If "drag and drop" means dragging all files and subfolders from the DeviousDesires v5.22 directory directly into the Mods folder of your Sims installation, then yes. If it means dragging the entire DeviousDesires v5.22 folder into your Mods folder, it's a definite NO.
You can get further support on Discord, but they will also tell you about the incompatibility between MCCC and DD.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
If "drag and drop" means dragging all files and subfolders from the DeviousDesires v5.22 directory directly into the Mods folder of your Sims installation, then yes. If it means dragging the entire DeviousDesires v5.22 folder into your Mods folder, it's a definite NO.
You can get further support on Discord, but they will also tell you about the incompatibility between MCCC and DD.
Hard to admit but my problem was "testingcheats on". You forget things if you don't play a game for awhile. Should be in the wiki if it were there.

Reactions: miglosch
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes