Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I do agree with Astriedax that this game is terrible and not worth playing.
I don't agree with Astriedax (and by extension: you) that this game is terrible and not worth playing.

Doesn't mean much, I agree, but them's the breaks. To people unfamiliar with the game: try it, see for yourself if it fits you. If yes: congratulations you found a good game. If it doesn't fit: too bad, you found a dud and it's time to move on.

blarthando

Oct 1, 2018
I played this a while ago and got an ending where the character was turned into a statue near a pool. Does anyone know how to get to that ending? I think it was one of the teenage girls, but I feel like I've explored all the major branches and can't find it.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I played this a while ago and got an ending where the character was turned into a statue near a pool. Does anyone know how to get to that ending? I think it was one of the teenage girls, but I feel like I've explored all the major branches and can't find it.
From the beginning you go: Girl - Teenager - Cyan - Go outside - Cruise the Streets - The Park - Dog Park - on the lower jogging path - a woman - Accept the invitation - Yeek! Unwanted kiss, ten yard penalty! - Oh, what the hell, pose. And that's the ending you're looking for.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
48 Change Log;
  • Main: Cyan can yet again give in to the urge to go get a relaxing cookie.
  • Main: Band singer Erica can now obey when the club owner demands he bend over the desk.
  • Main: In Palladium City, Eric can now say he won't go to the party.
  • Main: Gwyn can now submit to Saya's demand he wear panties.
  • Main: After escaping with Striped Trouble, Cypher can augment herself with Raptarran DNA.
  • Main: Homura can now suggest challenging a dojo.
  • Main: Female Ranma can visit Ucchan's or the Nekohanten after being launched by Akane.
  • Main: Cypher can stammer awkwardly when Shado asks if he's coming along.
  • Main: Austin can now choose to inherit his uncle's personal assistant.
  • Main: Jamie can stutter himself into being a Succubus King. A few paths over he can also use mana that feels right for the gacha summon.
  • Main: The twin elves can put the experimental panties on Holly to make her cooperate.
  • Main: Jamie can now ask his dad how to get started.
  • Main: Holly can now untie all the reindeer.

47 Change Log also;

• Main: Austin can now tell the hypnotized girls he inherited them along with the hot springs.
  • Main: Imaginarium-using Eric can now try time control when messing about with powers in school.
  • Main: Eric can give up resisting once futa Mai has done the thing to him.
  • Main: Mike now has a new job opportunity.
  • Main: Cyan can now choose to be a Producer when working in the Ag Sector.
  • Main: Road Witch Cyan can approach the camper.
  • Main: Knocked-up girl Ranma can decide to try to hook Soun.
  • Main: Mike can now have Robert set the animatronics to horny.
  • Main: Jamie can now go with his father for his birthday.
  • Main: Cypher can now enter Equivalent Exchange after rolling Karma Slave.
  • Main: Holly can now choose turkey from among the options offered by the Thanksgiving Rebellion.
  • Main: Holly can also reject the Valentine's chocolates from Allen.
  • Main: Cyan can now resist further stimulation of her candy-induced joystick.
  • Main: Eric can now agree to be the toy of the strange rich man who rescues him at Worldland.
  • Main: Sam can stay away from the strange light she sees when being cyberized.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
In concept this could be fun, but there are no choices - there are just some linear plots to follow.

Boy, 38 years old ... and than there is no choice what so ever - and it ends before the fun can start.

When this is finished .. in several years, it could be a fun game.

Maybe the dev should disable all stories that are not finished and add only complete plots ... currently it is frustrating to play.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
In concept this could be fun, but there are no choices - there are just some linear plots to follow.

Boy, 38 years old ... and than there is no choice what so ever - and it ends before the fun can start.

Maybe the dev should disable all stories that are not finished and add only complete plots ... currently it is frustrating to play.
Agreed, Dev is pretty good at writing, several of these stories when you can find the rare ones that have some length to them are quite fun, but it's just too frustrating with a CYOA that's more like a shrubbery than a tree most of the time. It's one that after my first time playing with it I've only ever since just paid attention to it, see if any interesting branches get further explored.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone knows where are some male MC scenes with futa/trans? Only found some spare ones.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Teenager -> Jamie > Kevin -> tomorrow -> money -> only available options until "go" -> mansion -> Stay -> Go Home - > Fake -> keep faking -> Get up
This one has some but it's only a bit deeper than that

Teenager -> Eric -> Worldland -> Hollywood- > Mascots -> Girls -> Mai

Those are the major paths I remember, but I'm sure both Jamie and Eric have more and Buddy probably has one or 2 somewhere as well.

Reactions: Zurrlock

joe316

Dec 3, 2016

Great review of this game. It is terrible at the moment with lack of playability but could be fun when it actually gets finished in several years.

Reactions: Rauls and oper
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes