VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudefox

Aug 14, 2017
So far everything looks amazing, would be sweet of you made a size chart for the girls. Just would make for a fun detail I’m sure people are curious about.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So far everything looks amazing, would be sweet of you made a size chart for the girls. Just would make for a fun detail I’m sure people are curious about.
Thank you!
I am currently focusing on making the content for the release version (specifically alien ladies), but I was actually thinking about making a chart myself. The release has a priority, but I'll see what I can do!

Oct 9, 2020
Thank you!
I am currently focusing on making the content for the release version (specifically alien ladies), but I was actually thinking about making a chart myself. The release has a priority, but I'll see what I can do!

for sure it will be a fabulous start, you have all the credentials to become one of the best, then if you can make some beautiful aliens well I must say ... hurry up and do a patreon that I become your follower for life and I also promote your art in other social networks, people deserve to know that there is someone like you around, especially that you bring a genre that should be evaluated in a much more positive way.

ps: cabbage at the very thought that in this galaxy there is a guy who will have to deal with futanari of all kinds I am super excited eheh

• Red Heart

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Looking great so far. The character models are very appealing. Really loving the dommy mommy medical officer, can't wait to see her with her hair down. ;) C'mon Doc, I need my daily dose.
Best of luck with the game. (y)

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Really looking forward to the game, the renders look really good while there's looks to be a lot of depth to this universe. Also what made you want to make this game.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Really loving the dommy mommy medical officer, can't wait to see her with her hair down. ;)
Best of luck with the game. (y)
Thanks, and I'm glad you like Iris. She is a harsh mistress, so you'll have to work for that sex hair quite a bit!

Really looking forward to the game, the renders look really good while there's looks to be a lot of depth to this universe. Also what made you want to make this game.
Thank you, BlueCrossX.
To your question - I've been learning 3D for a few months when the idea first came up. And I have always loved world-building (and sci-fi, futas, and femdom) and disliked doing things erratically without some greater unifying purpose. So I decided to connect these into one project. While initially, the development was simply a fun way for me to learn (and that still applies, it is a fantastic learning process!), now I consider it my number 1 hobby. I'm having such a blast developing the game.
The fact that you and other futa enjoyers seem to like my work makes the process even nicer, and I am really thankful for it.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
It is Throbbing Thursday!

And that means it is the right time for a new update.

Do you like exotic creatures?
Do you enjoy strange, colorful alien beings?
Are you bored with regular futa ladies and their human-shaped lovesticks?
Do you want to know more?

Then today's update is precisely for you! I will show you a few of the alien species that live around the Periphery, give you a little backstory for each, and explain their position in our galaxy.

The Union divides all non-humans into two groups. Classified and Unclassified. The first group consists of beings known and recognized by the Union state. Unclassified species are those that are either unknown or those that are considered hostile.

aliengirls1.png

1 - "Goblins"
Though no one really knows the name of the species collectively nicknamed "goblins," these short mischievous beings seem not to care.
Hyperactive and greedy but also exceedingly skilled with all things mechanical, they often serve around Periphery stations as salvagers, scrap dealers, and mechanics.
Getting a good deal from a goblin trader is considered a sport around the Frontier, as haggling is one of their favorite activities. That said, goblins seem to have quite a taste for human boys. Which, all in all, would be alright since individual goblin is small and not really dangerous.
"Individual goblin" is, however, a contradiction. If there is one goblin, a second, third, and possibly more. "Goblin gangbang" is a thing well-known among station boys.

2 - Pyrphera
Blueish to purple, these sensual beings from far away are skilled merchants, cultured negotiators, and gifted artists.
Highly sexual, Pyrpherans found early on they are particularly compatible with human men, as observed by one of the first Pyrphera explorers, lady Nymhe: "As if our cocks were made for pounding their p-spots."
Their bodies seem to produce pheromones with mind-bending effects, and their fluids (and they make a lot!) have a famous aphrodisiacal effect. All of this and more makes Pyrpherans a popular species around the Frontier.
Interestingly, all female Pyrphera have their names starting with the letter N.

3 - "Stretchers"
Silent, synthetic creatures clad in dark grey are one of many Periphery's enigmas. As the story goes, many years ago, a dying AI injected some of its code into a lost shipment of inert dominatrix androids. A result is a wandering group of crazed bots unleashing harsh anal training sessions to any (un)lucky spacer they can get their artificial hands on. Hence, the nickname "Stretchers" was born.
Though they rarely actually hurt anyone, Stretchers often leave their victims half-crazed from pleasure and leaking ridiculous amounts of synthetic cum out of their gaping holes.
No one knows if Stretchers are self-aware or not. But some of their victims claim they saw demonstrations of individuality - and a penchant for all things latex.

4 - Zhabrani
Around the Periphery, amphibious Zhabrani are newcomers, considered somewhat of an oddity. Their tall, slender forms and seemingly inhumanly fast reflexes certainly do not help break the ice with others.
Their skin constantly secretes a small amount of slick fluid, often producing an oily look. Less is known that it has a calming, pleasurable effect on humans. This fluid can lead to an intense psychedelic experience if consumed in larger quantities. It is said that sex with Zhabrani can be a wholly unreal experience like no other.
Naturally, Zhabrani are very popular among the stoner crowds of the Periphery. An honor to which these delicate beings are, at best, ambivalent.
Otherwise, they are natural-born trackers, highly skilled scouts, and spies.

5 - Orcs
If there is one thing on which people of the Periphery and Union officials agree, that Orcs are dangerous, savage, and incompatible with any society.
Orcs seem to agree, often proudly. After all, they capitalize on their infamy, roaming the endless galactic lanes of the Periphery as pirates, mercenaries, and raiders.
Despite all that, a clever spacer knows he can often cut a deal with Orcs since they seem to share a propensity to trade and haggle with their distant Goblin cousins. And just like their shorter relatives, Orcs love human boys and men. After all, every Orcish mistress's wealth is measured by how big, and well-fucked her human harem is.

This was a taste of a few more classical species. For those of you who prefer even stranger shapes, here is a little teaser of a few of those unclassified species I've talked about:
aliengirls2.png

Now, what role will aliens play in the game? In part 1, they will be primarily optional minor content, mainly unrelated to the storyline. Further on, they will play a more significant role, but I do not want to spoil too much!

And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this update. Over the following weeks, the updates will be shorter as I hopefully enter the sprint toward the release.

Next time, I will tell you a bit about the main character, and we will look at the elementary perk system (both sexual and non-sexual) the game has ready.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Liked 2, 3 and 4. Dark alien AI woman specially looks like something out of a horror story/game, a cthulhu mytho or a silent hill game. :LOL:

It is a personal nitpick but, orcs and goblins feel less sci-fi and more mediaval fantasy to me.

Oct 9, 2020
VoidPilgrim

ok calmly let's talk about this little list of these futa aliens:
1) I kinda expected them so they fit
2) cute will definitely be important a lot ahead or that feeling.
3) mysterious, frightening, exciting and particular, I'm too tempted to try experiences with them (nice cit. to Alien).
4) even more mysterious and strange, but I'd go with them anyway (you can't see much but if they also had more visible testicles and bigger boobs they would be perfect.
5) There are always and everywhere so I say BRAVO! that you entered them.

for the others you can understand that one of them are from the centaur ranking so ok, we'll see the other two in the future, but the one with the tentacles I'm quite tempted to see.
(ps: in the future I hope he can also see an alternative species to the Grays of this futanari type, skinny of minor importance but who can still be placed both as an homage to the famous aliens and for two exciting skits.)

View attachment proxy.jfif

so Bhò having said that I just now want to see when the game comes out (hopefully in December, but surely you will know so I wait calmly and with joy).

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
It is a personal nitpick but, orcs and goblins feel less sci-fi and more mediaval fantasy to me.
They absolutely are. But then I thought if Shadowrun and Warhammer can have orcs and goblins in sci-fi, so can I! :WeSmart:But I think I managed to implement them into my world well.
Also, to be entirely honest, writing a pretty good (if I say so myself!) goblin orgy scene might have something to do with it.

3,4 but i need to know who has the cremiest load:p
3, since they use their synthetic cum also as a very thick lube. And they are VERY generous with it. Mind you that applies only to this list. There might be others!

VoidPilgrim
so Bhò having said that I just now want to see when the game comes out (hopefully in December, but surely you will know so I wait calmly and with joy).
I don't want to promise anything and then fail to deliver, but late December is also what I am personally aiming for. It all depends on many factors, especially on testing with which I still need to start. So please don't take it as a promise set in stone. This is my first project, and I still have issues estimating the timeframe correctly. The work often takes less time than anticipated, and sometimes, I get stuck on something for days.

Oct 9, 2020
They absolutely are. But then I thought if Shadowrun and Warhammer can have orcs and goblins in sci-fi, so can I! :WeSmart:But I think I managed to implement them into my world well.
Also, to be entirely honest, writing a pretty good (if I say so myself!) goblin orgy scene might have something to do with it.

3, since they use their synthetic cum also as a very thick lube. And they are VERY generous with it. Mind you that applies only to this list. There might be others!

I don't want to promise anything and then fail to deliver, but late December is also what I am personally aiming for. It all depends on many factors, especially on testing with which I still need to start. So please don't take it as a promise set in stone. This is my first project, and I still have issues estimating the timeframe correctly. The work often takes less time than anticipated, and sometimes, I get stuck on something for days.

but certainly don't worry, in fact I'm always patient and I'm not in a hurry for others, so finish everything calmly and then if it comes out this year or next it's fine, indeed if you bring it to January New year new pearls

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Ahh, sexy xenomorphs. Think this was one of the first types of sexual art i saw involving aliens (not this specific piece). :love:
Same, same. Though considering the nature of Giger's art (and the Alien itself - after all, the original piece had a head shaped like a cock, not to mention the story behind the design of Alien eggs and much more), all who ever watched the movie were, in a way. The people who drafted the script for the first movie even said it was supposed to be "sexually terrifying" and about "interspecies rape."

Giger was a great pioneer and a true artist to all things unconventionally lewd.

Good to hear that the number 3 above evokes a similarity!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Same, same. Though considering the nature of Giger's art (and the Alien itself - after all, the original piece had a head shaped like a cock, not to mention the story behind the design of Alien eggs and much more), all who ever watched the movie were, in a way. The people who drafted the script for the first movie even said it was supposed to be "sexually terrifying" and about "interspecies rape."

Giger was a great pioneer and a true artist to all things unconventionally lewd.

Indeed he was. :devilish:
yv117y07iu7z.jpg

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
It is Throbbing Thursday!

And that means it is the right time for a new update.

Do you like exotic creatures?
Do you enjoy strange, colorful alien beings?
Are you bored with regular futa ladies and their human-shaped lovesticks?
Do you want to know more?

Then today's update is precisely for you! I will show you a few of the alien species that live around the Periphery, give you a little backstory for each, and explain their position in our galaxy.

The Union divides all non-humans into two groups. Classified and Unclassified. The first group consists of beings known and recognized by the Union state. Unclassified species are those that are either unknown or those that are considered hostile.

View attachment 2176276

1 - "Goblins"
Though no one really knows the name of the species collectively nicknamed "goblins," these short mischievous beings seem not to care.
Hyperactive and greedy but also exceedingly skilled with all things mechanical, they often serve around Periphery stations as salvagers, scrap dealers, and mechanics.
Getting a good deal from a goblin trader is considered a sport around the Frontier, as haggling is one of their favorite activities. That said, goblins seem to have quite a taste for human boys. Which, all in all, would be alright since individual goblin is small and not really dangerous.
"Individual goblin" is, however, a contradiction. If there is one goblin, a second, third, and possibly more. "Goblin gangbang" is a thing well-known among station boys.

2 - Pyrphera
Blueish to purple, these sensual beings from far away are skilled merchants, cultured negotiators, and gifted artists.
Highly sexual, Pyrpherans found early on they are particularly compatible with human men, as observed by one of the first Pyrphera explorers, lady Nymhe: "As if our cocks were made for pounding their p-spots."
Their bodies seem to produce pheromones with mind-bending effects, and their fluids (and they make a lot!) have a famous aphrodisiacal effect. All of this and more makes Pyrpherans a popular species around the Frontier.
Interestingly, all female Pyrphera have their names starting with the letter N.

3 - "Stretchers"
Silent, synthetic creatures clad in dark grey are one of many Periphery's enigmas. As the story goes, many years ago, a dying AI injected some of its code into a lost shipment of inert dominatrix androids. A result is a wandering group of crazed bots unleashing harsh anal training sessions to any (un)lucky spacer they can get their artificial hands on. Hence, the nickname "Stretchers" was born.
Though they rarely actually hurt anyone, Stretchers often leave their victims half-crazed from pleasure and leaking ridiculous amounts of synthetic cum out of their gaping holes.
No one knows if Stretchers are self-aware or not. But some of their victims claim they saw demonstrations of individuality - and a penchant for all things latex.

4 - Zhabrani
Around the Periphery, amphibious Zhabrani are newcomers, considered somewhat of an oddity. Their tall, slender forms and seemingly inhumanly fast reflexes certainly do not help break the ice with others.
Their skin constantly secretes a small amount of slick fluid, often producing an oily look. Less is known that it has a calming, pleasurable effect on humans. This fluid can lead to an intense psychedelic experience if consumed in larger quantities. It is said that sex with Zhabrani can be a wholly unreal experience like no other.
Naturally, Zhabrani are very popular among the stoner crowds of the Periphery. An honor to which these delicate beings are, at best, ambivalent.
Otherwise, they are natural-born trackers, highly skilled scouts, and spies.

5 - Orcs
If there is one thing on which people of the Periphery and Union officials agree, that Orcs are dangerous, savage, and incompatible with any society.
Orcs seem to agree, often proudly. After all, they capitalize on their infamy, roaming the endless galactic lanes of the Periphery as pirates, mercenaries, and raiders.
Despite all that, a clever spacer knows he can often cut a deal with Orcs since they seem to share a propensity to trade and haggle with their distant Goblin cousins. And just like their shorter relatives, Orcs love human boys and men. After all, every Orcish mistress's wealth is measured by how big, and well-fucked her human harem is.

This was a taste of a few more classical species. For those of you who prefer even stranger shapes, here is a little teaser of a few of those unclassified species I've talked about:
View attachment 2176286

Now, what role will aliens play in the game? In part 1, they will be primarily optional minor content, mainly unrelated to the storyline. Further on, they will play a more significant role, but I do not want to spoil too much!

And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this update. Over the following weeks, the updates will be shorter as I hopefully enter the sprint toward the release.

Next time, I will tell you a bit about the main character, and we will look at the elementary perk system (both sexual and non-sexual) the game has ready.
Please make some more muscular

Reactions: jeesa123
Oct 9, 2020

its true i also know the story behind the Film not to mention that Giger make everything very similar to sex world also as a prometheus (no matter he is ugly or beautiful) the worms and aliens have characteristics of Giger's art and even selling them in certain parts in your game as the Alien-like alien just pleases.

ps: i have a giger artbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes