VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2022
I love futa on futa so for me it would be welcomed if it had a few scenes but futa on male is fine as well Im too invested in how nice a thick the futa ladies look.

I love devs that don't make futas look like sticks as I prefer the curvy type of body will definitely be following this games progress it looks amazing so far

renew12

Jul 8, 2017
First up, I really enjoy this kind of devblog and what has been shown here looks really promising.

I would just like to know how much customization will be possible for the main character if any? Can I make him look much more feminine, or will I be able to change clothes or hair for example?

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I love devs that don't make futas look like sticks as I prefer the curvy type of body will definitely be following this games progress it looks amazing so far
Thank you!
I am a firm follower of TFC (Thick Futa Church) myself. Wide hips, big ass, huge tits, and equally big cock. As nature intended.

First up, I really enjoy this kind of devblog and what has been shown here looks really promising.

I would just like to know how much customization will be possible for the main character if any? Can I make him look much more feminine, or will I be able to change clothes or hair for example?
Thanks!
Currently, I have no customization planned. The workload on renders is already straining my hardware to the limits (I make all this stuff on a nearly decade-old machine). Any customization means multiplying the number of renders. That said, I would love to have customization in the future, so hopefully, after I am able to upgrade, I can start working on that. Still, the game already provides a certain amount of clothing variability, both in a sexual and non-sexual context. Your MC's outfit changes; he wears different clothing while working in the mines compared to when working on a spaceship cleaning duty or in a brothel. Different ladies also have their preferences and might like you in specific clothing.
Feminization, currently, is rather elementary, mainly on the verbal, dirty-talk level. I do have a dedicated, fully optional route planned, but that is for future releases.

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
I was wondering if you considered on opening or Patreon or something of the likes so that we can support your work. I think there'll be some people here that are more than happy to support you in that way, and you can then also upgrade your PC as well.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I was wondering if you considered on opening or Patreon or something of the likes so that we can support your work. I think there'll be some people here that are more than happy to support you in that way, and you can then also upgrade your PC as well.
I did. I will publish it along with the release version so there is something tangible behind it.
Truth be told, sans the apparent issues stemming from outdated hardware, I also learned a lot about optimizing assets, scenes, lights, and other things. So while all the renders you see are built on some compromise or another, this knowledge is priceless and will help significantly in the long run.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
It is not Throbbing Thursday or Futa Friday (it's goddamned Monday, alright), but it is high time for an update #5 anyway!
And today I have a (picture heavy!) surprise for you.

See, I wasn't entirely honest with you when I posted the screenshots a month ago.
These were already old when I posted them, and I had most of them reworked back then too. Now the makeover is finished. You telling me the game looks great made me quite happy, so let me give back a bit of that happiness by finally showing you how the game ACTUALLY looks.

So let's make some comparisons together, shall we?

On the left the old bar. On the right is the new one.
barold.png barnew.png

Here is old Tessa in the said bar, along with her new look on the right.
tessaold.png tessanew.png

Here is old Iris in her natural environment. And blonde's new look on the right.
irisold.png screenshot0005.png

And here are some extra screenshots if you need further convincing!
sc012.png sc021.png sc017.png sc009.png

You might have also noticed the updated UI (which is still a work in progress).

For the second item of the day, I've promised you a little about our brave futa bait main character.
Here he is in his regular clothing (yes, clothing will change depending on the work you will be doing).

mcintro.png And here is a short list of what you might like to know:
  • Is unnamed, you will be able to input your own name.​
  • He would like to be a spacer one day and has a little bit of propensity for all things rogue-ish. But beyond that, he is more or less an empty slate for you (and countless futa ladies) to fill.​
  • At the beginning of the game, he is a virgin.​
  • For part 1, he has two sexual skills.​
  • And two non-sexual ones.​
  • All of which will be later expanded upon.​
  • Will be able to date all the characters, as there are no relationship limits.
  • Various dating combinations might produce unexpected results, however.​

That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed this little gallery. And as always, in case of any questions, requests, or anything else, do not hesitate to ask!

Oct 9, 2020
It is not Throbbing Thursday or Futa Friday (it's goddamned Monday, alright), but it is high time for an update #5 anyway!

See, I wasn't entirely honest with you when I posted the screenshots a month ago.
These were already old when I posted them, and I had most of them reworked back then too. Now the makeover is finished. You telling me the game looks great made me quite happy, so let me give back a bit of that happiness by finally showing you how the game ACTUALLY looks.

View attachment 2199172 View attachment 2199173

View attachment 2199174 View attachment 2199180

Here is old Iris in her natural environment. And blonde's new look on the right.
View attachment 2199188 View attachment 2199189

View attachment 2199196 View attachment 2199197 View attachment 2199198 View attachment 2199206

For the second item of the day, I've promised you a little about our brave futa bait main character.
Here he is in his regular clothing (yes, clothing will change depending on the work you will be doing).

View attachment 2199208 And here is a short list of what you might like to know:
  • He would like to be a spacer one day and has a little bit of propensity for all things rogue-ish. But beyond that, he is more or less an empty slate for you (and countless futa ladies) to fill.​

That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed this little gallery. And as always, in case of any questions, requests, or anything else, do not hesitate to ask!

ok I start by telling you that for the new images they are beautiful (beautiful is an understatement but I hope you understand), I always love the types of colors and lights that you can insert every time, you always create the right atmospheres in every field. Then as far as the main character is concerned, I'd say ok, actually right (there would be a small request of mine, I thought and did he have a friend/colleague from the academy who could laugh and could give them excellent advice in sexual affairs? I'm not necessarily saying see him often but he could give that extra feeling of interaction, of course we'll see inceve more than a male friend a female so much the better haha.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Oct 9, 2020
If you mean the dress, then worry not. You'll see it in-game!

Thank you once again! But I am afraid I didn't get the last part. Could you please explain?

OK let me explain: will we see a male companion / childhood friend of the protagonist? who can help him in certain areas of history or in some missions? that it was female even better.

calom

Mar 6, 2018
I'm gonna be honest, I prefer the old look.

1. The lighting was better. Sure, the new one is more realistic, butI can actually see what's happening with the old one.
2. The characters were better proportioned in the old design. Bigger hips/ass/bust becomes ridiculous at a point, which you reached.

Please revert to the old one if you can.

Reactions: Mister_M

jameskled

Oct 6, 2021

View attachment 2199172 View attachment 2199173

View attachment 2199174 View attachment 2199180

View attachment 2199188 View attachment 2199189

View attachment 2199196 View attachment 2199197 View attachment 2199198 View attachment 2199206

View attachment 2199208 And here is a short list of what you might like to know:

i like what i see, cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes