RPGM Completed Devoted Days with a Busty Maid [Final] [Nagiyahonpo]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Scarlet Demonslayer by Nuko Majin (not on F95, check Steam) has a lot of these kind of scenes too: all of the scenes with Gold in the towns. In my opinion, Scarlet executes this kink perfectly but I just wish there was more content. It's a great game but relatively short.
I was thinking of playing that one soon. Thanks for the warning, fam. I guess I'm gonna stay off it, you know, women being humiliated by absolute losers ain't my kind of kink...

Reactions: aifman7

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
i think noone has posted save, overall this is goodgame for boobjob guys but i'm honestly not into it

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I don't know if it is a coding error, but when I hit the left shift key, because a varying few games have it as the skip button, instead the alternative to what the key does, hide the menu options and text box, and there is no way to proceed as nothing seems to respond at that point. It could also be an error during transitions, but I digress. Anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this is another one of those VNs in RPGM type of deals... It's also one of the laziest "games" I've seen in general, but that's pretty normal for this circle. The idea isn't bad or anything... but the execution is meh. You have a handful of scenes and about as many CGs and it'll likely take you something like 30 minutes to get anything. It's lacking in literally everything. Scenes and variations, story, gameplay... everything. Quite disappointing tbh.

Y'know how lazy this is? It's so lazy that every time you use the boob-job option at night, it gives you the exact same scene word for word as the 1st time, as if she's doing it for the 1st time every single time. That's how lazy this is.

The only thing of quality here is E.G.'s translation. Might be worth going through this just so peeps can remember how actual fan translations should look like, rather than some of the garbage that's being touted as translations around f95...

Still, not the worst way to waste, uh... what was it...? 45 minutes? If only because I wanted to read some extra dialogue? I think about that much. Good thing I didn't pay any money for this, because it's not worth any.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes