VN - Others - Completed - Dexter's MILF [v1.0b + DLC] [foxiCUBE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Skullivan

How Long To Beat: less than 1 hour

A straightfoward point & click game, like an adventure game without an emphasis on inventory or puzzles.

The premise is you're going to fuck Dexter's mom. The progression is choice-based, so there are several routes and alternative scenes.

There is an achievement system to mark which routes you've taken. They are just titles; no hint system or descriptions to actually promote unlocking them.

The art direction is the major selling point. Dexter's mom's character model is thicc. Her proportions are curvacious but not overly exaggerated. The sex scenes are not animated, but are well drawn. The art direction for the environments is stylish, clean, and easy to read,. Iinteractive points don't get an indication outside of a cursor change, which leads to the dreaded 'pixel hunt' that can frustrate players. This is a quick one-off, a Visual Novella (or Visual Short Story), so this decision doesn't create a lot of frustration.

I couldn't find a way to access the inventory. In my playthrough I found several lewd polaroids, which couldn't be accessed once collected, and several items that I found no real use for. This didn't hinder progression, though, so they feel like loose ends.

Overall, this is a modest game that delivers it's premise and leaves room for potential, all in less than half an hour. Or you can play through it multiple times and fill out the achievement chart, though there is no reward for doing so, that I can tell.

Recommended.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Cmon guys, it's a handful of images with some mediocre text on top. I get that someone spent time on this and the art is nice, but this isn't a quality piece of work. It indicates that the dev COULD be capable of creating a nice title, but what is available here is not that. 2 stars is generous, imo. Thankfully, it only takes 5min to confirm my words.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Fillear

Short and direct to the point. Horny teenager wants fuck hot MILF and does it in dozen ways. Nice pictures but short descriptions. So it good enough to kill half of hour but doesn't give much excitement,
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (3/5): Is short, but it goes straight to the point, I appreciate that there are some references to the Dexter's Lab references

Gameplay (3.5/5): It's basically a VN with some extras like find some key items, I would like that the achievements menu could show them faster.

Animations (3/5): The mom's model is so hot but the scenarios are kind of empty

Sex stuff (3/5): There are few scenes, they are hot but i feel like it could have some loops, maybe 2 or 3 different positions.

A good game if you are too busy, definetively im gonna play the DLC :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bunhas

good game syrsaight to the point, no bullshit and fancy stuff just play and fuck direct ly we need more games like this guys. support the patreon i say the guy is great at making lewd game. unlike some dev that keeps holding back their content every update and more bugs following unsub your patreon from developer like that lol they dont deserve your money
  6. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws and graffics: very well done.

story: meh, it works.

scenes (erotic ones): hot, but a bit short.

gameplay: is ok.

conclussion: its a nice and short time waster. it looks and feels good.
    just but dont expect a lord of the rings extended edition and knuckels.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

PunSon1

Not a ton of content and a little bit buggy so far, but seems like a solid start to me. Love the art so far, and parodies are great too. Cant wait to see what future updates have in store, keep up the great work!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

pokemonnnnn

Buggy as shit, some of the endings show up before you have anything done, and the "best" ending as of now left me with a blank frozen screen and a message from the dev saying that specific scene was Patreon locked. No saves or ways to even go back on most screens. Stupid game.