• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Dexter's MILF [v1.0b] [foxiCUBE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (3/5): Is short, but it goes straight to the point, I appreciate that there are some references to the Dexter's Lab references

Gameplay (3.5/5): It's basically a VN with some extras like find some key items, I would like that the achievements menu could show them faster.

Animations (3/5): The mom's model is so hot but the scenarios are kind of empty

Sex stuff (3/5): There are few scenes, they are hot but i feel like it could have some loops, maybe 2 or 3 different positions.

A good game if you are too busy, definetively im gonna play the DLC :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bunhas

good game syrsaight to the point, no bullshit and fancy stuff just play and fuck direct ly we need more games like this guys. support the patreon i say the guy is great at making lewd game. unlike some dev that keeps holding back their content every update and more bugs following unsub your patreon from developer like that lol they dont deserve your money
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws and graffics: very well done.

story: meh, it works.

scenes (erotic ones): hot, but a bit short.

gameplay: is ok.

conclussion: its a nice and short time waster. it looks and feels good.
    just but dont expect a lord of the rings extended edition and knuckels.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

PunSon1

Not a ton of content and a little bit buggy so far, but seems like a solid start to me. Love the art so far, and parodies are great too. Cant wait to see what future updates have in store, keep up the great work!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

pokemonnnnn

Buggy as shit, some of the endings show up before you have anything done, and the "best" ending as of now left me with a blank frozen screen and a message from the dev saying that specific scene was Patreon locked. No saves or ways to even go back on most screens. Stupid game.