Daz Dforce breast, ass or any other muscle

Rimfonde

Jun 12, 2021
Hey! Anyone know how to go about this? I could not find anything useful on the internet. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Also I know how to use Dforce but idk how correctly use it with body parts.

Feb 3, 2020
My understanding is that because Daz figures don't have soft body physics so all commercial dForce attempts so far on body parts such as breasts are hacks. I've tried a couple and agree with the consensus that neither is worth the trouble.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Man ... ok I'll give it a try, but there are other threads about this subject. Pease search the forums before posting.

But here goes, we can't simulate pure breast or butt physics in daz, there you go.

What we can do is use a multitude of tools to emulate that effect. There are many tools/products, but in the end, all they do is add a smoothing modifier, and a collision item (usualy a glove) and there you have it. Or some scripts that add breast/butt movements. (I shared some scripts myself on the forums, shameless plug).

For major products, you have Breastacular by Meipex (for breasts), and Fenderbender by Meipex again (for the butt). Both have collision scripts that simplify the process or collision, but in the end it is like I said.

There are also dforce breast products, but they are just dforce weights (I say just, but they are carefully painted weights, much more than I could do, so they are worth the money imo). But still, just a dForce weight map of the breasts.

I don't know if I answered your question, but if you need more infos, let us know.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Rimfonde

Jun 12, 2021
Man ... ok I'll give it a try, but there are other threads about this subject. Pease search the forums before posting.

But here goes, we can't simulate pure breast or butt physics in daz, there you go.

What we can do is use a multitude of tools to emulate that effect. There are many tools/products, but in the end, all they do is add a smoothing modifier, and a collision item (usualy a glove) and there you have it. Or some scripts that add breast/butt movements. (I shared some scripts myself on the forums, shameless plug).

For major products, you have Breastacular by Meipex (for breasts), and Fenderbender by Meipex again (for the butt). Both have collision scripts that simplify the process or collision, but in the end it is like I said.

There are also dforce breast products, but they are just dforce weights (I say just, but they are carefully painted weights, much more than I could do, so they are worth the money imo). But still, just a dForce weight map of the breasts.

I don't know if I answered your question, but if you need more infos, let us know.
Okey, thanks

Reactions: Madmanator99

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I'm not sure if this is something that would work for you, but if your just looking for breast and butt bounce or movement, there is Spring Dynamics. The problem is the instructions are very slim, or I'm just not smart enough. I have had some reasonably good results, and sometimes I can't get it to work at all. So its been a hit or miss for me.

hansolocambo

Jun 21, 2020
Install :
- Fender Blender For Genesis 8 Female (Glutes Geograft)

- FG dForce Breast Presets for Genesis 8 Female
or
- HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female

Some of those bundles are geografts (because more polygons than the Base G8 enables more precise deformations).
But don't care about the graft, simply check Surface properties and dForce Weight Nodes. It'd be easy to understand how it's all done.

Save the Surface Properties of a bundle that works well (Save As > Simulation Settings Preset) and load them on any other Genesis.
- Load a G8F or Male
- Scene Tab > Options > New dForce Modifier Weight Node (to define which body parts move and which are frozen to simulation)
- Scene Tab > Options > Edit > Geometry > Add dForce Modifier : Dynamic Surface

Define a Weight Node in order to freeze some body parts and activate only the breast, ass, nose, ears, whatever.
And run the simulation, you'll end up with soft-body behavior on those body parts.

---------------------------------------

I just did a test. Loaded a G8M. Added a dForce Dynamic. Didn't configure Surfaces at all, default values.

- On the left without any Weight Node defined. This means that the whole Genesis 8 is a soft body. 100% of his vertices will receive 100% of the dynamics effects defined in the Surface Tab for the object. (EDIT : Notice that jaw/teeth and eyes seem to have by default a weight at 0%, they are not deformed).

- On the right, I defined Weights manually.
Arms are 100%. Rest of the body at 0% (Node Weight Map Brush > Right Click in the viewport > Weight Editing > Fill Selected).
And between the arms' Surface and the rest of the body, It's a smooth of the weight (Node Weight Map Brush > Right Click in the viewport > Weight Editing > Smooth Selected).

------------------------
It's not VAM... but it's still very much feasible.
Good thing is : because arms, legs, nose, etc. are all different Surfaces. You can define different dForce Surface properties for each body part. To make some parts very flexible (ass), others less because of a cartilage (nose), or others even less because of a bone (arms).

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Nice detailed post hansolocambo :)

And yeah, that's the way it's done in daz at this time, untill we get a way to setup gravity, or volume, we have to use dforce and weight nodes.

For example, here is the dforce weight paint (or weight map) for breastacular.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, its a carefully painted "map" of "weights" over the verteces (by weights I mean how much each vertex is affected by the simulation, or bone in other cases). The red areas move more than the blue ones.

Fenderbender does not have a dForce weightmap, just a smoothing modifier, and you can setup what it interacts with. Thats how a male character can imprint his hand or fingers on a genesis 8 female character. The breastacular also have that, on top of the dForce, so both are possible at the same time.

It's very good already, we can get some great results that way, but we do have some tools that can be used with simulations/animations to get an even better result within daz. Such as Spring Mechanics cited by Ricktor, hard to use indeed, and one of the reasons I gave this whole thing a try.

Now, I'll refer you to my scripts over here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/breasts-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61548/
https://f95zone.to/threads/glutes-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61610/

They are best used for a looping animation, and can be used with other animations/dForce simulations that also loop, for example a walking animation, or a bouncing animation, etc.

Reactions: Noegrets