VN Ren'Py Completed Diamond Mirage [Final] [Aedian Glair]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LilimDiam

Jan 31, 2021
Are there any meaningful choices in the game?

I like to choose my flavour of "sissy" :ROFLMAO:
After playing through the game, there isn't really much sissy stuff to go around, more of a forced submissiveness flavor. Main protagonist doesn't seem to be opposed to gay sex, and neither does another character in a similar role.
As for the question, there are a few choices that seem to only reflect what ending you get, and don't appear to change anything important, you will get all CG no matter what you pick.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Can't get the game to run in Linux. I set the permissions to allow execution of the .sh file, but when i run it, nothing happens.

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
The artwork totally asexual. Maybe a player should be a gay to find it attractive. But it obviously copied and pasted from character to others. Why not spend a little time a draw different persons, instead just changing colors on the same doll.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Really good story and story-telling. But man, there are too few sex scenes. Furthermore, after one point it ceases to be an adult game and starting to focus on just the story solely. Even skipped a sex scene that should have been emotional and passionate. Whereas the game holds great potential for sex scenes. What a wasted opportunity.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes