Ren'Py - Onhold - Diamond's Desire [v0.4 - Crisis Breaker] [VarieneMedia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

This is surprisingly really good & honestly i enjoyed it a lot more than i expected.
    There is an interesting premise with memorable characters.

What surprised me the most was the HQ renders & animations (Not just sex animations) which added more immersion

Now comes the gripe,there are plenty of plotholes here & there like:-
    1.Why wasn't anyone's immediate response after the robbery to check CCTV footage instead of blaming each other?
    2.The MC also makes really stupid decisions but his sidekick keeps mentioning he's really smart I was like "seriously :oops:??".I mean even this smartass MC totally forgot about the CCTV untill Ashe mentions it.
    3.Similarly how come the MC who was PA of the previous owner doesn't have any clue regarding the password of the security room despite living in this house since childhood.I mean if the owner isn't around it's his responsibility to look after the house but this guy literally oozes with incompetence.It would've been more believable if the MC was her sextoy instead of PA

As of right now the game does have great potential & I do hope the Dev could deliver an amazing experience unraveling the mystery by expanding the idea of whodunit
  2. 5.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

This game is already having a great story
    It's has everything a mystery game should have
    Beautiful woman
    a mystery plot
    I'm suprised on how great this game is

I got nothing negative to say about this
    No bugs
    The game story is a
    It's a unique story for sure
    Looking forward for updates
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ECCwnere

Review as of v0.4
    Definitely was not expecting the game to surprise me.
    Good Visuals, story is interesting, pacing is alright.
    Lovely use of animation to enhance the story. Not a very common technique in these games in my experience.

Only real gripe is that the content is pretty short, but that's somewhat expected with the quality presented. Can also say the grammar was not perfect but it was not really much of a noticeable issue.

Hopefully with a few more updates, it can be a promising series, but well done for now. Hope it gets the support it needs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

maxxin301

The project is very interesting, even the idea of creating a series of "adventures" (if the quality and attention remains this) is very promising. At the moment it is only the beginning, but very good.
    Beautiful images and animations, interesting story and great gameplay. Potentially one of the most beautiful games, keep it up!!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Diamond's Desire [v0.2]

Goodgame. Good renders. Story plot seems interesting like in movie plots. Waiting to see how the story will develop in the future. Seems like this one is like puzzle. And the point and click part is very easy. And that's a nice interface there

Overall I enjoyed the game looking forward to next updates. Keep up the good work dev.

:coffee:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BigBen'is

Nice story
    Not boring
    Good animations
    The developer is promising
    sound effects could be improved a bit
    I want to see the future of this game
    render quality looks good enough
    the characters are so beautiful