RPGM - Dianthus - The Mark of Lust [v0.7] [Dedan-1]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

As of version number 0.5.2, I can not recommend playing Dianthus. I may just not be good at games, but I can not find my way around the map. There are locked doors with no hints on how to open. On top of that, the game as bugs (or possibly poor features) that need to be fixed. One of the buildings as no collusion so you are able to walk through the walls. Also, that exit to all of the save rooms (or at least the two I entered) lead to the same place. If you enter a save room to save, it will put you back out at the beginning.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1816636

This is first time I feel amazed by simple MVMZ RPG hentai game
    The gameplay and combat system is same or above the non horror game
    I feel like playing resident evil but in MZMV RPG
    For combat system u have knife, handgun and shotgun,etc
    For Dodge system u have dash-backward and run
    there is hp healing mixing system like Ressident evil too and mix these healing items for more hp heal eg a blue item heal 50hp and a red heal 100hp but when u comibe them it heal like 250hp
    It is spooky as hell if u play this game in dark with earphone(bgm is creepy) and the h scene are nice and animated.
    Only one downside if u skip dialogue u will lost where to go next there is no navigation system i was looking for a way go over the wall of the castle mansion and somehow u have to press z at the bush near the cliff to go down the cliff and go to bush at the end of the wall end of the map and press z to climb over there is no sparkling effect u have to search by urself. I also lost at the beginning to go to the castle as i skip some dialogue.

SO the navigation system is bad but i dont mind i enjoy searching and going all over the map to kill zombies, collect items (ammos,hp items) , obtain new weapons , watch animated sex scenes with non-human girls.

So i givng full stars. Dont skip dialogue even with that if U get stuck come ask this site.